Wednesday, November 28, 2007

***A BLUEBIRD MEETS SOME CROWS! TEE HEE***




Isn't that BLUEBIRD sweet???!!!! It flew right out of the box it came in today and flew right to 2 of my crow's beaks!!!! Tee Hee! The Bluebird came from this sweet gal's Etsy shop! My little red skirted crow is leaving me soon! She was on Etsy but she has 2 other sisters in case YOU want to check them out and there is a new Bluejean Baby too! Here is Vanessa's shop********* Etsy :: A Fanciful Twist
YOU can go to mine Etsy :: CRO STUFFhere ******
Thanks! Wanda!!! I'm adding this CROW link tonight which is Thursday! I LOVED this, especially when they wrestled each other!!! This will make YOU chuckle!!! tee hee*********sooOOOOoOOOoO SWEET!

5 Comments:

Blogger Isadora said...

Do you make these? How lovely! Such personalities all of them. :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH YOUR work is wonderful!!!!! I am so happy your bluebird is in love at your abode!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I'd love to play at your house. It looks like fun!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Darling, Darling, Darling!!!

Hey a blogger friend sent me a video of a crow and a cat. Unbelievable...If you havent seen it I will forward the email so you can see for yourself!!!

Hugs and Kisses

7:36 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

I adore them! ...Becaws they are CROWS!! HEE HEE!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home