Thursday, February 28, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH



I've Got My Tambourine,
I've Got My Soul,
I might get me a trampoline
Did anyone else seeeeee Heidi Klum on a roll???!!
She tickled me so
I LOVE to BE
ALIVE,OOOOOOhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
wON'T YOU join me?!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhHHHHHH!!!

I'M HAVING A REVIVAL OF MY SOUL and I got all my housework done for today soooOOOOOoo I put on my old Leon Russell records and danced and sang! OOOO I wish I was a great singer that could belt out some sweet songs!(well, I CAN be a Rock Star in my kitchen! LOL) Don't YOU just LOVE music?!!! Leon Russell was my favorite back in the day sooooOOOOOOoooo I'm trying to dance this weight off and find myself back on track! I want to write more, paint more, sew more, be in touch with my soul more!!! Won't YOU join me and SING A REAL loud OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhHHHHHHH! with me! hahahahhahahahhahaha!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_u72N4Ojcc
Who was your favorite singer and who is NOW?
I Love Selena, Santana, Enrique,Cat Stevens,Joni Mitchell, Doobie Brothers, America(my favorite, "Horse With No Name") just to name a few! I'm looking for some Shooter Jennings sooOoOOOOo if YOU know a good cd of his, let me know! I have country roots, my dad played all the instruments, especially though, the fiddle sooOoOOOoo whenever I hear a fiddle my heart beats alittle faster!!! I channel surf at night and there was Heidi Klum on the Jimmy Kimmel show and she got on a trampoline and went NUTS! Phew! I'm GLAD I got to seeeeeeeee that! You think a person is a little uptight and then YOU find out she is FUN!!! Have a sweet day!!! Just HAD to add this too! and slow it down a little bit! tee hee Wish I had Willie's hair! but this is sooOOOOoOoo tender, Ray Charles made Willie cry!!! WoW! what a Great tune! This Song is FOR YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXGT0WhFnU&NR=1

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Oh I love your energy and your soul!!! I clean house to music, and now I'm packing and dancing too.

Wish you were closer...we'd do it together!!

Lots of Love...Wanda

5:48 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Oh Cinda. What fun. I lost weight just READING this post. Love the music. Love the vibe. LOVE LOVE LOVE Leon Russell.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

this is just great, love the photos!!!! :) xoxo

7:46 AM  
Blogger Cathie said...

Hey Turq.... How funny you are. I loved reading your blog today. Leon Russell - Lady Blue one of my all time favorites. Keep singing sister!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home