Tuesday, February 19, 2008

***~~BACK TO THE PEACE TRAIN~~***



you just can't beat some of those older songs like one of MY MOST FAVORITE, "PEACE TRAIN" by Cat Stevens! I have this album, what a lucky soul I am! I about wore this record out back in the day! I've been playing some of my old records! It's NO wonder then that I would make some of those sweet blue jean bracelets I used to make back in the day, the late 60's and early 70's!!! Yes, I was a hippie! and am proud of it!!! I'll have some blue jean bracelets on Etsy soon soooOOOOOOooo be on the look-out! SOOOOOOO, this made a nice SPC challenge for BLUE!!!
sooOOOOOoooOo come on. get back on the PEACE TRAIN with me! We still NEED PEACE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52Z84vF4fk

O! I almost forgot, today is my 2 year ANNIVERSARY for my BLOG!!! I'll be giving away one of my HIPPIE BRACELETS!!! WOOT!!!! Just leave a comment sweetie!!! xoxoxooxooxox, Cinda aka Cro

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

I love the peace train! And congrats on your blog-iversary
Kim

8:43 PM  
Blogger GraceBeading said...

Great song, wonderful bracelets... and Happy Anniversary!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

i just love your portrait :) how cool...and it looks like we've been thinking similar for spc! happy anniversary, kisses & hugs

1:49 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Love Cat Stevens. Old music really is the best, especially when you are a self-proclaimed hippie! Love the bracelets and congrats on 2 years. I for one am so glad to have you as a blog buddy and more! Happy Day Cro! Oh yeah, adn PEACE!

7:53 AM  
Blogger suze said...

Happy anniversary! Your bracelets are great! I have been making bagz from old jeans. Love to recycle!
Old music WAS music.
suze:)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Computer problems....yuk! I love those blue jean bracelets! What a cool idea!! Ok, I'm hoppin' on the Peace Train right now.

Happy Blogiversary!!! We're twins!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I love the whole idea of it, but I'm older and was more in the 50's stuff and surfer stuff. Ah! memories!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a hoot...When I glanced at the picture...I could only see "one" finger...what is that girly doing I said...then I saw the peace sign...hee hee..you do spread joy don't you girlfriend!!!

Lots of Love and Hugs
Wanda

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home