Thursday, February 14, 2008

***I WISH YOU LOTTA LOVE ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!***



HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
WASN'T THIS FUN???!!! THANK YOU! TO EVERYONE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO COME BY MY PART OF THE WORLD(WEST VIRGINIA) TO COMMENT!!! I WISH EVERYONE COULD HAVE WON A CROW!!!
MY WINNER FOR THE CROW IS(wouldn't YOU know, she's a bird) hint, hint********ROBIN!!! WOOT!
AND the 2 winners for a set of postcards are***********Lisa and************Sandra Evertson!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! Since My very first commenter won I am also giving my last commenter a set, she even went to my other Blog to sign up, Jonna Barnett, my 99th, i almost made it to a 100!!! I think I had 23 commenters last year! Thanks! Lisa for hosting this FUN!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! to everyone, YOU are all SWEETIES!!! I WISH YOU ALL A LOTTA LOVE!!!
HERE IS ONE OF MY MOSTEST FAVORITE SINGERS WHO DIED TOO SOON!********
SWEET DREAMS DARLINGS!!! XOXOXOOXOOXOOXOXOXO

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Oh congrats on your winners! What a great time the OWOH was! I sent my prizes off this morning and I hope they enjoy them. I love doing this!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Congratulations....It's always so much fun to win.

Lots of Love!
Wanda

5:35 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Congrats to the winners.. I hope she gives that CROW the loving home it deserves! hee hee! How is everything and how's your daughter doing. Big weekend here in Charleston..SEWE.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home