Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY FAVORITE OLD ANTIQUE BLUE BOWL AND A BLUE COLLAGE TUESDAY!




SPC=SELF PORTRAIT CHALLENGE TIME again already! February is flying by too fast!!!
Guess what?!!! I got a Christmas card yesterday from Croatia from Vedrana!!! It finally arrived!!! That's the gal's dress on my collage!(the stamps) tee hee
O! this bowl, how much goodness has flowed from it through the years, before I owned it and now I own it and use it all the time to mix up yumminess!!! Today, brownie time! I always, ALWAYS lick the bowl!!! I remember my mom was always stingy with the lickings, she tryed to get every drop in the baking pan and now, I'm the boss! hehehe Do YOU lick the bowl too???!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

portraits are great :) - bowl too! and collage is wonderful, i'm glad you used somethig i sent, kissesssss

6:04 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I have so sucked at the SPC thing. Got into for a while last year but then fell by the wayside. (sigh) Oh well, maybe will try again. AND my daughter is always hogging the digi! Love the new collage!

8:47 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

That is a seriously cool collage! And when I was a kid, I used to scrape the bowl with a wooden spoon. :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Are you kidding...lick the bowl.

I always leave a little just for me at the bottom.

When my kids were little...I decided the cake could be a little smaller...and they could each have a little spoon of the batter!!
They never forgot that simple little act of kindness.

"Lick, Lick.....yummy"

3:37 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

That card must have come by carrier pidgeon! But better late than never! Love the collage. I used to always lick the bowl but now I don't if the batter has raw egg in it.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

A very pretty bowl, Cinda. Definitely rates being a favorite. And that collage! Hummmmm, I see your eyes in there.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Cathie said...

Turq - I love your stuff. You are so full of life and creative energy - very, very cool. Be sure and stop by my blog again as it is almost a year for me of blogging and I am making another quiltlet to give away -- maybe you'll get lucky this time!!!
Have a great rest of the week.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home