Monday, June 30, 2008

~~***JUNE, WHAT A MONTH***~~




JUNE!!! WHAT A MONTH! just recovering from the wedding from May 24, seeing some of the wonderful wedding pics in the first week of June, my daughter-in-laws daddy getting very sick and being in ICU while he is on vacation and being life flighted to the same town we are going on our vacation the next week!, my son and new daughter-in-law being hit by a deer and having to start their trip again the next day in a RENT-A-CAR! to the same place where we are going on vacation! Coming home to a 99th Birthday Party, a funeral,hurrying and sewing an apron for Pino Pie Day! getting my Helene ANGEL book in the mail, a CROWN(dentist!)my brother turning 60! buying an antique Rose gathering Basket(found it with a friend at the Humane Society Thrift Shop! I'll be trying to get a good pic of it later for YOU! ) Vanessa's Blog Tea Party! and I thought when I took that last pic, the sepia one of me in the hat with the simple grin I was going to title my post something to do with Contentment, but contentment doesn't last too long, does it?!! I emailed senators part of my last day of JUNE, today, hoping to make a difference, praying for a change of HEART! I was very ashamed 2 senators from my state of WV were on this man's list***TYLER ALFRIEND - FIGHT TO WIN! A Teenagers Battle Against Burkitt's Lymphoma a
This evening maybe they were thinking of transporting my son's father-in-law back to WV! Please say a prayer for Bill Tiano's safe journey back home! Thank YOU!That sums up my JUNE! How was your JUNE?! I forgot to mention the 3 rainbows I saw this month, one in SC after a storm that shut down the cinemas my daughter and I went to and 2 here in WV! Did I ever tell YOU how much I LOVE rainbows! I almost made my hubby wreck the car when I saw the rainbow 2 days ago while driving when I gasped! They always are a SURPRISE and each one is like I never saw one before! LOL Let's count July's rainbows!
Hebrews II, chapter 11; 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen
sweet dreams xoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxx, Cinda
ps. YOU can check out Helene's Angel Book here! It's all handmade! I LOVE it!http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5187271

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

OMG! That was a very busy month for you. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

OMG, what a month you have had Cinda. Ups, downs, ups again, and more twists and turns than a Texas twister. I hope your July is much more peaceful and all the various parts of June fall gently into place.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Wow! What a month you've had.

You asked what kind of month June was and for me it was a scary and great month! They're the best kind. Get the scary over with and then have the rest be good!

2:42 PM  
Blogger ~ maggie brudos ~ said...

wooooooooooooo
june sure keep you on your toes!!

phew...
thank god for rainbows huh?
i saw one last month...
they thrill me too
~ maggie ~

5:37 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

June was a month wasn't it!! Busy, Busy here too.

You know my daughter in law's mother hit a deer and totaled her car. It came out of no where!! Thank goodness it was on the passenger side and and she was alone. Wasn't hurt...PTL.

Hope you have a fab*U*lous JULY!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home