Wednesday, July 02, 2008

~~***A LITTLE KINDNESS GOES A LONG WAY***~~



JULY is already a BLUE month! Yesterday, my family found out my dad has alzheimers, soOOOOOoo yesterday and today brought sadness, anger, happiness, every emotion rolled up into one! I included today's "EARTH CRIES" maybe YOU can hear all of us on Earth crying! We all cry some days!http://www.space.com/php/video/player.php?video_id=080627-earth-sounds
today, I received a little envelope in the mail and it was just what I needed today! YOU know how YOU think, well, I'm going to send this person a card or letter today and then maybe YOU didn't! Next time, go ahead and get it out or that phone call YOU thought YOU might make to someone, go ahead! it might cheer that person up that certain day! They might really need that kindness, that "Im thinking of YOU" thought! A little kindness goes a long way!!! A little kindness comes from a BIG heart! I was given that lil bag of cookies too today from some sweetie! THANK YOU!!! SWEET GALS!, my FRIENDS!
I also included on my collage a quote by Robert Browning, "What's the earth with all it's art, verse, music, worth-----Compared with love, found, gained, and kept?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7KPoXgHNk
I LOVE YOU DA DA DA! xoxoxoxoooxOXOXOOXOXOXOOOXOXO

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

So glad you got your bag of kindness just when you needed it!! I love God's timing....

So sorry to hear of your Dad...We have a big God, and your Dad has a wonderful and sweet daughter...

You will all be in my thoughts and prayers
Love and Hugs dear one

Wanda

5:06 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts.

Simple, little acts of kindness are so special....I often think about them but seldom actually do them. I need to get better at following through!

7:44 AM  
Blogger lovedigikits said...

Oh Cinda I'm so sorry to hear about your Father. I understood the Earth Cry, very well.

Your art is so special and your writings are a pleasure to read.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and send healing hugs your way.
Hugs
Bernie

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home