Friday, September 26, 2008

JUST A REMINDER! DO STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!


After cleaning all day, watching some TV, I sometimes browse the internet in the wee hours! Very relaxing! SOOOOOooo much out there!! Phew!
This AM, I came onto Stephanie's Blog, "The NIE NIEnienie Dialogues" I fell in LOVE with all her family!!! The lil Gigs made me chuckle more than once! O! and the photographer Wendy captured such BEAUTY!!! Please CHECK Nie Nie's Blog out and also her sisters, Courtney Jane's c jane enjoy it and SMELL THOSE ROSES AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!!!!!
iF ANYONE has any suggestions for me to auction off something to make here on my Blog, let me know! I want to send Nie Nie some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!xoxxooxoxooxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoox, Cinda ps. go here to seeeeeeeeeeee what Christine made!!! Such Beauty!!!!
Du Buh Du Designs

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyTulip said...

>> OH!!! << And my White Roses have suddenly decided to haul off and BLOOM!! I love them, their small, dainty and look soo sweet in the side yard.

Thanx for the Reminder!!

L.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that you want to help out!Maybe have an auction in conjunction another ones.I know that Design Mom had an all day auction with lots of sites earlier this month. I am sure something like that will organized again. Keep posted by visiting the recovery fund blog :)
In the meantime, yes stop and smell the roses!
Have a great week Cinda!

7:06 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Thanks for sharing. It sure is a reminder to stop and smell teh roses. Though mine have withered away. OK but I get the idea! (:
HAPPY FALL CRO! And good day to you!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home