Thursday, January 29, 2009

~~~**FRIENDSHIP WINGS**~~~








Misty made those SWEET CUPCAKES the other day soOOOOo I made some today!!! My guys really enJOYED them and they didn't even have sprinkles but guys really don't care!!! hehe They were a BIG HIT!!!
There's one of my visitors today! He had 2 companions! I don't know whether this is the one who got mad at me or not. YOU can tell when it's a lil boy, they stomp their feet and get mad!!! All he wanted to do was eat the bread I had thrown out to him, NOT get his picture taken!!! SOOOOooooO cute, LOOK at his lil' face!
My collage says, "friends give us wings" I think journaling with Misty all month made me get out of my comfort zone and finally make my own faces! It's quite FUN!!!
Don't forget, have yourself some SWEET DREAMS!!! xoxooxxoxoxoxooxoXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOOXOXOXXOOXOXX
PS. i love SEPIA!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda, did you notice the angel hanging in the window and how she was posed over the deer protecting her? I love this shot.

6:59 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

LOL Yes, Annie, I was impatient at first because the angel seemed to be in the way but I took the pic long ways then and maybe it was trying to remind me angels are our friends and for animals too! and that we could be like angels for animals! hehe

8:27 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Now how did I miss this post? This collage is so pretty, good job! You are so lucky to be able to have little woodland friends come to visit....

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home