Sunday, February 15, 2009

``*SARAN WRAPPED LOVE AND WHAT DID THE CROW SAY TO THE SQUIRREL?``*``










Gina asked me what she should do with her Valentine for Grandma Mary and I told her to go ahead and send it to Jer and me and we would deliver it like we did a Bulletin from church last Saturday night. Mary LOVED her church bulletins! Anything to do with the church,Mary loved very passionately! Valentine's Day, Gina's card arrived and after church we drove to the graveyard to visit Mary and deliver her saran wrapped LOVE from a grandaughter.
This afternoon, I got the pleasure of seeeeeeeeeeeeing a squirrel run up the tree with a piece of bread. OUR DAILY BREAD! LOL I throw bread out on the yard once daily for the crows or whomever might be hungry! After the squirrel got on her branch to dine with her nice big piece of bread, a crow flew in to investigate and flew to another tree even after the squirrel had finished, following the cute lil squirrel! What do YOU think the crow was saying to the Squirrel?!!! I know the squirrel wagged his or her bushy tail in the crow's face!!!and then the crow flew away! LOL What a gift on a Sunday afternoon! Don't YOU just LOVE animals!!!!!You'll probably have to click on the pics to seeeeeeeeeeee them better! I'll check to seeeeeeeeee if I have any better ones sometime! I clicked away, animals give me a thrill! HAPPY SUNDAY to YOU all!!!! xooxxooxoxoxoxlove and prayers, Cinda
here is some verses from the Bible I found today in my lil teatime Heartland Sampler calendar book from 1998!
The LORD your GOD is with YOU...
He will take great delight in YOU,
He will quiet YOU with his love,
He will rejoice over YOU with singing. Zephaniah 3:17NIV
isn't that pretty?!!

3 Comments:

Blogger PennyBlue said...

Happy Belated Vday Cro! Bible quotes...just what i needed! Miss you...bluejude hugs!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Bless you Cinda for taking the time to deliver that special Valentine. The photos are neat, it was fun clickling and trying to spot the animals. I think I found then in all three pics. Nature truly is wonderful.
The verse is soothing. Thank You.
Hugs,
Tess

12:43 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

What a neat post. I could barely see the squirrel, but they are tricky to try to photograph. By the time I get ready they are already gone! What a nice story too!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home