Wednesday, March 25, 2009

```*BUNNIES,SPRING FLOWERS AND AN INSPIRED HEART*```











OH! I'VE BEEN BUSY! phew! I'M GOING TO PAINT MY LIVING ROOM! I've been sorting and cleaning and before that I was sewing and sewing! tee hee
I'm going to try and sell my homemade bunny and some SPRING flowers!
If YOU would be interested go down on my sidebar and click onto For Sale on eBay!
I just got some really SWEET STICKERS AND PINS from one of my FAV artists, TASCHA!!!! She told me I could use her sweet whimsical art in my art and that to me is VERY EXCITING!!! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee her Beauty Full sticker up in the right top side of my artwork!!! My gal ON my artwork is mesmerized by Tascha's art!!! tee hee Please go here and LOOK at all her WONDERFUL ART!TIME WITH TASCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PS. THE PINS AND STICKERS ARE IN HER ETSY SHOPPE! O! AND I CAN'T LEAVE OUT TEESHA MOORE! I BOUGHT AN AWESOME COLLAGE SHEET (my gal's eye!is from Teesha's collage sheet)OFF OF HER YEARS AGO AND JUST FOUND IT FROM ALL THE SORTING!!!! phew I'll be back with her website when I find it! and I'll add it for YOU!!!!Here it is!http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/1/temp.html
Until then, take care and SWEET DREAMS!!! XOXOXOXXOXOXXOOXOXXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOX

7 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh my, you have been creative these past days. Love it all. Painting a living room is quite the task. Will there be collages and murals on the walls? Hee Hee! I keep threatening to do that. All I get in response are dirtlky looks over the top of his glasses. :)
Don't stay away so long this time, Hugs!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

wonderful, you should have collage exhibition :)
i'm happy that you're busy and i hope feeling better, xoxo

5:06 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Busy, busy little Bee, you are!!!
What a cute little bunny!!

Trying to catch up and just wanted to say you are the BEST!!

LOL:Wanda

1:42 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Girl, you are always so busy and so creative!

I haven't been by to visit in the longest time. I've been taking online art classes and they keep me busy.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda you are so funny. Tell me you aren't excited about life. It's all a facade, right? LOL

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

YOu are in the creativity zone! And I'm loving it! That top picture is very dreamy, beautiful and sweet, I think its my fav so far. And those flowers, what a unique and perfect idea! Love it!

3:56 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

love those fun funky flowers....

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home