Friday, August 14, 2009

~*LOVE, LOVE, LOVE*~

I LOVE LOVE

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

ps. Did anyone see this special report?!!
I am in love with the sweet Afghanistan children and Greg Mortenson! after watching last night!
Here are some links if interested*****Greg Mortenson in the News*********
Greg Mortenson's Blog *************
sending YOU love for the week-end! xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
and sweet dreams!!xoxoxooxoxoxooxooxoxoxxooxxoxxxxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,

5 Comments:

Blogger LadyTulip said...

Ohh..here's to a wonderful, loving weekend to you!! I will make sure to check the link you provided. Sounds very interesting.

L.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Hi Cinda! I've been playing on Facebook for the summer and I was thinking of you and the joy that flows over here. Sending HUGS from Dave and I

5:01 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

remarkable
the power, the healing of
L O V E....
loving your salutations.

xoxoxo,
r

6:37 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Cinda.... I put some "LOVE" in an envelope today and mailed it to you.....

I hope you enjoy it and feel the love when you open it!

You are so special.....

LOve and HUgs... Wanda MAE

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi , I have been following your blog for about 4 months. I realized that I'm so amazed by your work that I always forget to leave a comment. You're blog is my absolute favorite that I check daily. So different, so unique.

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home