Saturday, June 26, 2010

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

************************************************************

********CUPCAKES AND ROSES**********

MY TRUE LOVE'

BROUGHT ME CUPCAKES

AND ROSES TODAY

I ADMIT, I WAS A LITLE SAD'

BECAUSE IT IS TEA PARTY TIME!!!

ALL OVER THE INTERNET TODAY!

MY PC, NOT WORKING,

WITH ALL MY PICS, NOT SAVED!

EVEN MY TEA PARTY REVELERS UP IN A TREE

TEA PARTY PICS GONE FOR GOOD TOO?!!!

WOE IS ME

NO!

I DON'T KNOW

A WOE IS ME!

i'M

CUPCAKES AND ROSES ME!!!

CRO

Breast Cancer Update...***** chemo all done, on my 6 weeks of radiation journey with 7 days done, 26 to go! Mood is great, THANK GOD!!! just a lot of energy missing!!!

HOPE ALL THE TEA PARTY PEEPS HAVE FUN TODAY AND TOMORROW AND MAYBE THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS PARTICIPATING!!! GO HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THEMhttp://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/***
********************************************************
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ps. if YOU scroll down just a tiny bit to my "Dedicated To The One I LOve" post, I will be giving away one of those type bluebirds YOU see in the Woodland Chandelier Vanessa showed US how to make!!! WOOT! TWEET!!!!!!!!!!!JUST LEAVE A COMMENT! THANKS!!!
TESS, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF A CRO "TWEET" BLUEBIRD!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Cinda, I'm so glad to hear your chemo is all done. I pray your journey with the radiation will be swift and a sure cure...God loves you so and I am sure you are going to be just fine. I can't wait for the day you post that the doctors have declared you cancer free. Cupcakes and roses at the same time. You are being pampered by your sweet honey. Cool!!! Hugs,(((Cinda)))
from Tess

5:02 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

dear one,
your package arrived yesterday and delighted me to my very core.
you amaze me in your ability to acknowledge others so fully when you are faced with such challenges of your own.

my dear cro...sits right here beside me and delights with every glimpse. remarkable how a simple cro, carries the immensity of love in every stitch. your hands to my heart. and i am grateful for your touch.
sunflowers...you know my love for them. and glittery wildness, which is so YOU!

and you are the very FIRST to send support for the rug weavers. i will take your generosity as a good sign and renew my efforts there.

be well.
so sorry for your computer nightmare, this too will pass!

all my love,
to you
the one with the greatest heart.

xoxoxoxox,
rebecca

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Christine said...

You, my dear, are a doll!! I just got back fro my PO Box and saw a wonderfully decorated box from you with a wonderful selection of gifts including the darling bluebird! You made my day Cinda:) I havent been down to my POst office Box in weeks so my apologies if it's been sitting there awhile. Off to make a nest in my studio just for her:)

Thank you so very much!! Also glad to hear Chemo is over..hopefully radiation will soon be over too and that cancer will take the high road and leave you and your family alone forever more.

Have a wonderful day~sending you well wishes and energy your way!

11:34 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

PHEW! sOOooooOOoO GLAD YOU 2 sweeties(Rebecca&Christine) got your bluebirds, hey Rebecca,it's a bluebird!!! I had pics of them together and was going to post but YOU know my computer is on vacation!!! TESS, give me some time to make YOU a bluebird,ok???!!Chow!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh wow!! An original bluebird from Cinda!! Wow, wonderful, yahoo, Woo, woot, Tweet! tweet! Take all the time you need hun! Congrats to the other winners too!
Take care of your self lovely ladybird....
Tess

6:52 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

oh that is sooooooooo funny!!! bird from you, i thought CRO! (very long beak.) and yes, i saw that it was the colour blue but still...i was thinking of YOU!CRO!

ok, i am with you. blue bird of happiness, i accept and am completely grateful!

tweet! tweet!
you know, you do not have a computer, and i do NOT have a camera! so i cannot post a beautiful blue bird picture either.

xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

10:05 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

O! I'm SooOOoO GLAD Tess, YOU are excited and will give me time to stitch one of these bluebirds up! and Rebecca!!! LOL that is alright to think of that bluebird as a CRO!! Maybe it is, 1/2 and 1/2!! hehe YOU don't have a camera??!!? Where do YOU find such Beauty Full pics for your Blog!!!I'll probably just wait til' I figure out what I'm going to do about my contrary pc! I haven't tryed it for probably 2 weeks now!!! Just popping onto Gina's laptop once and a while!!!I miss YOU all!!! oxoxoxooxxoxoooxooxXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home