Monday, July 19, 2010

~*BABY DID A BAD BAD THING*~

well folks, I've been a bad bad girl!!! doing a BAD, BAD thing!!I tried talking my dr. out of taking anymore radiation!!! ONE OF HIS NURSES was patient with me and tried talking me into NOT doing this, she said," Aw, You don't have that many more!! "gave me tissues and here came the dr.! He said something about a Betty Crocker cake, YOU just can't get it out of the oven too soon or half way before it's done!!! PHEW! As I write this my daughter Gina is yelling at me to NEVER pull this again, she said I scared his poor little nurse to death! She just came back from vacation and had to put up with me!!! Well, don't worry, be happy! I'm going back tomorrow! I have a dirty dozen to go!!! Wish me luck and maybe some prayers!!! Thank YOU!!!




5 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

i wish you luck... and love.
: )

7:23 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I was just thinking about you today Cinda and am so glad I stopped in. My visiting around has been very irratic this past month thanks to retirement and my new reality. I'll drop you a line soon. I have a card ready with your name on it.

Hugs,
Annie

9:28 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I'm so proud of you Cinda, and so is Betty Crocker..... What a good example of stopping something too soon. As a woman and a baker, I sure relate to that illustration!

It will go fast....before you know it you'll be looking back....

I love you girlfriend....I'm holding you in my thoughts, heart and prayers.

Love and Huggggggggs Wanda MAE!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger paper-n-soul said...

Sunflowers are one of my favorite, if not absolute favorite, flowers. What a beautiful, cheerful greeting, Yes - we need each other.

Prayers offered on a sunflower breeze...

~Deb

3:00 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

my darling...let's count down together to freedom!!!

please know you are in my heart of hearts. so glad your strong daughter is there to love and admonish you.

seeing you as radiant as sunflowers...

xoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home