Saturday, October 09, 2010

Haiku my heart FRIDAY, http://www.corazon.typepad.com/go here for more haiku
***************************************************
Yesterday, Friday
Tuesday was trail, duck,swan daY
TODAY,OH HAPPY DAY!!!
***************************************************
ps. there's more pics of those sweet critters on my CRO Stuff Blog

i want to share my balloons with anyone who may need them today! GINA, my daughter got me these in August.

******************************************************

i'm thinking of YOU and YOURS today, have a BLESSED week-end!!

XOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXO

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy day to you too :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

I love your ducks and your balloons. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and find pleasure in the little kindnesses that life offers us each day.
Blessings,
Noelle

2:36 PM  
Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

You sound so up! YAY! ;)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

You've been gentle on my mind, girlfriend... been so busy, but wanted to send you XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Hugs and Kisses
Wanda MAE

4:45 PM  
Blogger Vinay Leo R. said...

how sweet balloons.. good to hear an uptempo voice! :)

My Haiku Is Here:
http://leonnyes.wordpress.com/2010/10/07/wanderer/

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home