Friday, August 13, 2010

*~*COME FLY WITH ME*~*

My last day of radiation,(LAST fRIDAY) I dreamed I could FLY!!! Do YOU ever have that dream??!! I LOVE that dream!! When YOU wake up YOU are almost SURE YOU will be able to!! hehe
It's that time again, **HAIKU MY HEARTfRIDAY........gO HERE FOR more Haikus............ *****http://www.corazon.typepad.com/
I've missed 2 Fridays, mostly because I was in pain and layed around like an old hound dog! I STILL am healing from the radiation but it is a LOT BETTER!!!
I always prayed for the sick but now am including people going through PAIN of any kind!!! I've read some books, "EAT, PRAY,LOVE" (can't wait to go see the movie, Gina's still reading the book soOOOOoo I hope she hurries up!) As I was reading a book I ordered last year"Three Cups Of Tea" I was wondering how to pronounce some of the villages names, the nightly NEWS announced flooding in Pakistan where this book takes place!!! I haven't checked on Greg Mortenson's website how many schools have been affected!that he has built for the children there! GOD BLESS the people there!!! PAIN then the 10 aid workers killed in Afghanistan, PAIN, a story on a wounded soldier who was a medic telling others how to operate on his own wounds, PAIN, there's a LOT of PAIN in this world, soOoO LOTS of prayers are needed!!! I've read 2 0f Gina's books, "Dear John" and "The Last Song" I enJOYed them both! Thanks! Gina!
*******************************************************
~~~**HAIKU**~~~
NO ONE SHOULD SAY THIS
RADIATION, PIECE OF CAKE
WHERE'S MY JUICY PIE?!!!
******************************************
i had more than one person tell me radiation was going to be a piece of cake, even my doctor! Oh yes, this will be nothing compared to chemo he said! If this was a piece of cake I should have had PIE!!! I would rather have chemo than radiation, that's just me though but I will never be saying radiation is a piece of cake! It is for some, I've learned but most definately not all!
*****************************
*HAIKU*
When I closed my eyes
I saw a thousand prayers
Thank YOU, my darlings!
*****************************


*************************************
cancer free, that's me
I hope and pray for all sick
LIVING, DYING, FLY!!!
****************************
HAVE A GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS, PEACEFUL, SWEET DREAMS!!! WEEK-END!!! ALLELUIA!!!!!!HALLELUJAH!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

So glad you are finished with radiation. I know what you mean about personal suffering making you more sensitive to the suffering of others.

Your "pie" haiku made me laugh! I'm glad you're still laughing. It's good therapy!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda,

What a joy catching up with you. Your heart is so wide open.

To pray through your own suffering for the sake of others who suffer is called intentional suffering.

I remember growing up and being taught to offer up pain and suffering for others but I've never completely understood the concept. I've been close to those who suffer but have not been given the opportunity to do so myself.

But, from what I have witnessed, to offer up our pain for the sake of others, helps us to get through and overcome our own pain. You do this with grace and dignity.

Annie

11:11 AM  
Blogger Delphyne said...

The end of Fry days....so glad you are finished with them. May you be well for the rest of your days...

4:14 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

FLY FORTH my Dear Crow...and soar on the wings of health!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Meri said...

Oh sweet one, I am so sorry you've been in pain and I pray for better days for you RIGHT NOW.

9:27 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Excited and happy you came to visit me. I have been trying to keep up with you but of course you haven't posted a lot. But I keep checking. And saying little prayers. I LOVED your Haiku about the thousand prayers. That was wonderful. Be well Mz. Cro. xoxoxo

12:06 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Cinda, I'm so glad you are finished with that nasty radiation. So sorry it wasn't easy for you. I did really well, and I guess I'm one of those that tried to encourage you that it wouldn't be as bad as chemo...sorry darling...for me it wasn't horrible. The Tamoxifen I take now makes me have hot flashes and night sweats...but I'll take that over cancer.
Love and Hugs as always, and you will continue in my prayers.

Wanda Mae...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh sweet darlin' woman I am so pleased to read you are cancer free. God has indeed answered our prayers for you. As he will answer prayers for many others. I am so glad he has decided to leave you with us longer. I know you are precious to him and he wanted you in his arms, but we are selfish and we wanted to keep you longer. I hope you understand. ((((Hugs))))) I have the book Eat,Pray,Love and am trying to find the time to read it. I started, got that far.
Many blessings to you for praying for the many who need it when you yourself are needing prayer. You are a very special woman....
Tess

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Catching up with you here Cinda,

Happy that you are looking fore ward and laughing to boot.

x..x

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home