Friday, September 24, 2010

~~***ZZZZIIIPPPPPP!!!***~~

FLY,FLY,FLY,FLY,FLY!!! THAT'S A LOT i THINK ABOUT
COME FLY WITH ME DEARS!!!
********************************************
go here for more Haiku My Heart Friday http://www.corazon.typepad.com/
******


***********************************************
Reading the Bible every day, also reading about a saint who could fly!!! Have YOU ever heard of Joseph
Desa?!!! He lived in the 1600's, that wasn't that long ago!!! I thought I'd look him up on this SLOW laptop today and there was a pretty long list of flyers listed, more reading for me to do! well, I don't think I will ever be a saint but one can dream can't they???!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Desa


******************************************************
Here is the next BEST thing I'm thinking of doing, got to save some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!! I HOPE I can do it! I want to!!!
http://www.newrivergorgecanopytour.com/
WWWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkk!!!zzZZZZZIIIPPPPP-EDY-DO-DAH!!!
i was thinking of NOT taking this pill(generic ANASTROZOLE=Arimedex) for 5 years for fighting breast cancer because it has soOOOOoo many side effects!! HAS anyone out there taken this drug?!! I HATE some drugs!!Why do some of them have soOOOo many side effects!

Hope YOU have a SWEET week-end and SWEET DREAMS!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXX

ps. I am doing ok, just haven't got the time to be on this SLOW laptop, I'm 8-9 months behind on EVERYTHING!!! I THINK OF YOU OFTEN!!! XOXOXOOOXOXOXOOOOXOXOO

4 Comments:

Blogger Meri said...

Nope. . . never heard of a flying saint in the 1600s. Hmm!

9:24 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

i love your wings...
such courage, compassion,
and always the choosing of Joy.
thank you for your strength, encouragement, and boundless love.

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

10:33 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

i lOvE YoUr WiNGs!!!!

you are such a light of encouragment, compassion, hope, jOY!
always looking for the highest and best good for all.

thank you for your generous heart!

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

10:35 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I believe I can fly.....

Cinda, I am on medication for the next 5 years too. Tamoxifen for the first 2 1/2 years. Only side effect I have are occasional Hot Flashes or Night Sweats.

Think of you often!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home