Thursday, March 29, 2007

XO~THINKING OF MY FRIENDS~XO


hERE i AM! nO, i DIDN'T GO TO ARTFEST! Maybe some day, are YOU going some day too? Instead, on the first day of Artfest which was yesterday, I started working on this art piece for a friend around 11pm after I had gotten my back porch ALMOST washed down! ( I had rested on my couch watching "America's Next Top Model and switching to seeeeeeeeeeee who got booted off American Idol! By the way, I always pick my FAV on the first show and I LOVE that youngster, SANJAYA with his wild hair! He needs to start belting out some songs. He has it but Melinda, Lakisha, Jordin and Gina can really sing too!I like Blakes style!)I LOVE to get that done every Spring but sure enough after I get my porches both done, that nasty yellow-greenish pollen comes!That's why I'm holding off painting on my little front porch! My violets are peeking out! Those are one of my FAV flowers! well, have a BLESSED Thursday! I'll be thinking of YOU! Yes! I mean YOU!xoXOXOX ps. I loved the last thing in this article about turtles, "HOME is WHERE YOUR HEART IS" and I can't go to where Thea lives but I can HUG her in an art piece! This art piece is dedicated to You sweet Thea***http://www.lifebalance.org/institute/turtle.shtml***

6 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

That is such a cool art piece! I just simply love your style! Your art is fresh and fun and inspiring. Hugs, and I'm thinking of you!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Awww... this is beautiful Cinda! That is a turtle on her head! Isn't it?

This is very sweet... I know how you feel. I wish I could do something for her too.

Hugs to you lovely lady!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

This is one of my favorite pieces that you've done! There is so much to see and the people seem to jump off the screen. LOVE it. & way to go cleaning off the porch -- Spring is on the way & I know how much you love that. :o)

10:30 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Yes I too would like to go to artfest one day! love the new piece! And I say YAY for Violets!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

She will love it :) I watch both those shows but tape them. Did you know there is an underground movement to make the worst singer win :( It will change the judging next year.

HUGS

1:17 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful piece of art!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home