Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MY LITTLE TURQUOISE BOOK


O!!!!!! What FUN I had in making this little book!!! Hope YOU can go seeeeeeee it on Ebay! Yep, that's me laying on a couch like a couch potato I am in the evenings! I LOVE American Idol and America's Top Model and Dancing With The Stars!!! Wasn't that STAR WARS Dance routine GREAT??????!!!!!!! AND MY little man Sanjaya is still WOWing me! I think he is a dollbaby! Tee hee and I also LOVE The Amazing Race! I hope Charla and her cousin win!!! Phew! Here's the linkie to my little turquoise book! It's an altered book and some of you know what this is and some might not! YOU take a book, GLUE pages to make your own pages, paint, glue and have FUN!!! It took me 2 days, one day fOR glueing and collageing and the next day, fill in words, poem, a story, and FUN embellishments! It's raining here in West Virginia!!! sweet dreams! xooxxoxoxox Here's the link for my book! ***
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=220101746682 or just CLICK ON TO MY EbAY

14 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

What a wonderful book! As a happy owner of one of your altered books, I can only say that someone will be very lucky to win it!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Beautiful job Cinda! I watch all those shows too. ;)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

This is so neat! I love your pages you created! It really looks like fun! I can see your creative juices flowing! Beautiful!

9:27 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

The book looks FANTASTIC!! BTW it's raining here too! But I'm likin it.

8:22 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Your little book is fabulous, Turq. Such bright, beautiful colors. I'm lovin' it!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Terrific book Cinda. Good luck on eBay.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

~~ Just wonderful! Your creativity is so awesome. You are an amazing artist.
Makes you want to just jump in the book and start dancing.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'll say it again....I LOVE your style of art! And this book is no exception. Fantastic!!
I agree that the Star Wars dance was great. They're the couple to beat, I think.

6:17 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

I usually don't comment on my own Bloggie but YOU ladies are making me blush and I wanted to THANK YOU! for your compliments! Your kindness means EVERYTHING to me! Thank YOU!!!! xoCinda ps. and on Dancing with the Stars that Heather Mills, isn't she something too? That twirl on one leg was simply Beauty Full! and Billy Ray is really trying and Apollo and Julieanne, aren't they CUTE?!!! Ian's not too shabby either! Phew! I LOVE to see people dance!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Cinda! You artistic baby doll. This book looks fantastic. I also love watching American idol and ANTP. I remember Carla from a few seasons ago of the race.

You are so beautiful sweetness.

Love and kisses

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I missed this blog before, I thought I'd checked in, but there are so many now. Anyway, I like the altered book very much and the name...so appropiate.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

ooohhhh....droooling...what eye candy!...love the colors and your imagination!

Hugs to you Cinda girl! :o)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Diandra said...

Cinda,

you are so creative! I look at your work and wonder how in the world you do it! My mom's gifts you sent her are so neat. I love to cut out words from magazines and make cool collages...in fact, I'll have to share some with you!

Thanks for such inspiration!

Your book looks wicked cool!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

it looks wonderful, great job :) xoxo

p.s. thank you for your nice comments

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home