Thursday, April 05, 2007

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!!



lOOK! what happened today! As I was getting ready to scrub my kitchen floor I picked up the 2lb 100% Columbian Coffee can and dropped it!!!! Phew! Can YOU believe that??? LOOk at all the great coffee cups going to waste! In the midst of thinking, "where is my broom" I thought of YOU dear Bloggers! I thought they would get a kick out of this mess! and then I made the HAPPY FACE just for YOU! tee hee! Something like when you get lemons, make lemonade don't you think?
This evening I will be going to church and the priests and all their helpers will transform it into the UPPER ROOM where Jesus had his LAST SUPPER! Jesus astonished his diciples and began to wash their feet! They do this too tonight! One Holy week, it was soooooo moving I thought I was indeed there in that UPPER ROOM! Phew! I will be thinking of YOU tonight as I get transformed and I do think Jesus would have made a happy face if I spilled the coffee at the LAST SUPPER! I LOVE HIM, JESUS is what keeps me going and going and going! tee hee and did I mention I think YOU all are pretty SWEEEEEEEET too!!!! and I am GLAD YOU are in my life!!! xoxoxox

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Oh, yea! I love Jesus too! I'm so glad to find others in blogland that do! We are so blessed!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

May you and your family have a blessed and happy Easter

5:47 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Have a fantastic Easter!! Thanks for the happy face! lol

7:53 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I know what you mean about the chocolate comment. I just received a catalog from Precept Ministries and they have a book on the subject! Can you even believe that?
Happy Easter!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Yes, Jesus would have made a happy face in the coffe grounds too. I'm so glad you grabbed the camera and not the broom.....(smile..hee hee)
XOXO

9:59 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Happy Easter to you Cinda!

I have missed you.... just know that! I have also wondered what you thought of my last e-mail to you about the "crow badge." I got your comment on my "Good Friday" post so I know what is going on. E-mail me when you can. ;)

I have "Grace for the Moment!" I love that book and I am also reading it again! What page are you on?

bunches of hugs to you sweets!

:)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Gracey said...

I would have loved to go to that service with you! I did get a kick out of your mess and the happy face....sometimes you have to make a mess into something fun! :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger J C said...

LOVE your lemonade. What a great attitude!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home