Friday, March 30, 2007

TIME FOR SOME LIGHT HEARTS


phew! It's been a rough week! It's time for some PLAYtime! I'm sorry for the glare on this pic, but I want to get outside!!! I just don't have time to photograph this gal! I used metallics and sometimes they are hard to photograph! It is soooo Beauty Full here in West Virginia today! The birds are singing a symphony of some kind, so melodous!!! and sweet!!! TWEET TWEET!
sorting boxes and boxes of pack rat stuff, + art stashes! I came onto this gal. She had stuck to another piece of art which I will post maybe tomorrow or probably Monday! I jazzed her up a bit and she is good as new! I must have made this piece back in 2005 or maybe 2006!
Do YOU do this, second guess yourself? I do, especailly in church! I wonder if my shoes are clean, are my ears clean?!!! I must have been wearing open toed shoes to inspire this art! LOL Phew! I just remembered this! I got a new coat for Christmas after Christmas(sales:) Anyway, I wore it to church. ok The next time I put it on my husband noticed the TAGS were still on!!! I wonder who saw these when I wore it the first time! I think YOU should tell someone about something like this, don't YOU?
Finally reading my "Living Out LOUD" book by Keri Smith. It is CUTE! One article says to make a WISH JAR! She says the Wish Jar is a powerful receptacle for all the dreams and wishes in your life, especially those that you think are impossible! There is an unseen power that starts to work when you put your innermost desires on paper. Seeeeeeeee for yourself, but be prepared....You WILL get what you wish for. Here is the simple directions: 1. Find an old Mason jar, the one with a screw lid 2. Cut a hole in the lid 3.THINK of things that make your life more fulfilled, luscious, or spectacular! They can be little things or BIG things! 4. Put them in the jar*Watch them come TRUE! Wooooooo Hoooooooo! I'm doing it! Maybe you will hear a song by Cro one day!!! tee hee well partners! HAVE a BLESSED DAY and WEEK_END!!! ps. don't forget to SKIP!!! xoxoxoxoxxo*** ps.I'll be thinking of YOU!!! Here I come birdies to join in your beauty full chorus!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Yayy! Spring and a happy cinda! Someone should have mentioned the tags.LOL I hope every dream in your jar comes true!

HUGS

1:12 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I'm sorting and dumping today to Cinda. Spring has definitely sprung.

1:17 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I think is one of my faves so far! And btw I always wash between the toes! lol
And I sometimes leave my tags on too. Happy Day Cro!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I can completely relate...one time I wore a pair of pants with s s s down the back of one leg!

How embarrassing :$

love to you cinda,
oxxo darlene

p.s. I emailed you back, did you get it?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mallory Matson said...

I'M HOME I'M HOME I'M HOME! <3
and your art= ay may zing.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home