Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CAWWWW CAWWWW CRO, THE MERCHANT!




i TOOK A LITTLE BREAK FROM THE WORLD OF COLLAGE AND HAVE PAINTED A FEW THINGS! iF YOU would be interested, I listed them all on eBay except my Blue horse, it's on my Blog, Cro Stuff! I'm wanting to sell some things but there seems to be NOt enOUGH Time!!! for everything! + housework +++++ Oh well, How is EVERYONE??? HOPE YOU are having some quiet time for yourself too!!! I'm still reading that wonderful book of Laini's that I CROWED about in the post below this one! I LOVE it!!! but I am going slow kind of, I'll miss these sweet characters!!! LOL + I bought some Sark books, they should be coming today or tomorrow! I have never read any of these, have YOU???!!! I think some peeps have because when I go to other Blogs they are commenting on Sark this and Sark that! I'll find out soon about Sark! LOL Here is my eBay link to these Dancing Crows!!!*http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=220125921938**or CLICK onto my For sale on eBay! I just LOVE crows!!! cawwwwwww cawwwwwwwwww=xoxoxoxoxoxoooxoox!!! Cro

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

You are just the most unique gal I've ever met! Love you work, it has so much feeling...so much YOU!
Thanks for the tips on the books...going to the book store later today!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Cro! ..How did your daughter like Folly??!!!! She got here before the weather turns deadly hot!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I know that old house work thing is just always there! today, I'm ignorning it very successfully! Success at anything thrills me, though! So, there you go. Hope you get your art sold. It all takes so much time!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Housework....YUK! Painting and playing is so much more fun and it looks like you've been having lots of fun. Love the angels in the middle painting.

8:13 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Love the paintings! And yes, SARK books are cool! Happy Thursday Cro!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I am so happy to see that you are enjoying yourself!

I am having some quiet time... not to much cleaning though! It isn't going anywhere. ;)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

lovely paintings, let your cretivity shine :) xxx

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home