Sunday, August 19, 2007

COSMOS SUNDAY




"COSMOS SUNDAY"
CANCER begins my Sunday
Miles Levin has died,
I go outside
and breathe in my Sweet Cosmos
They seem to dance in the wind
ahhhh, butterfly days
soon too will be past,
reading snippets of "Chrysalis"
moles and malignant melanoma
I've known them well,
I'm hoping this story has a Happy ending
white cupcakes
a Sunday drive with my Sweet Gina,
a peaceful visit with mom and dad
their old dog sings us a song!
a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! CHEL!! WISH
thinking of YOU today!
a call from a childhood friend,
he says, "I have oral cancer"
he says while visiting his mom in the hospital he flips thru a Good Housekeeping,
6,000 die a year of oral cancer
what an end of a Sunday
Is Cancer trying to tell me something?
CANCER ends my Cosmos Sunday
Cro
On a BRIGHTER note, not too long ago I recieved a SURPRISE! IN THE MAIL! from a Blogging Companion, Joyce Ellen Davis. She sent me a book she had written, "In Willy's House" I've yet to read it again, it was very good!!! Thank YOU!!! once again Joyce! I HOPE to surprise her by posting this pic of her other book, "Chrysalis" which I got for .78 from Amazon! Yes! I am including a post of a poem from her "In Willy's House" ***http://myunclepepeksjournal.blogspot.com/2007/07/pt-i-only-ask-for-now.html *****all we can do is PRAY for all the missing miners, the quakes and the hurricanes! Phew! The UNIVERSE is too busy for me although I'll spin right beside all of YOU!!! sweet dreams!!! xooxoxooooxooxo

6 Comments:

Blogger Mallory Matson said...

THANKS CINDA!!
im sorry it took me so long to get back to you! life just turned into a whirlwind but your comments kept me going and hopefully ill be blogging again more! and YEAH it was my brithday!! 17 years old now :) thanks<333 much love

10:50 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

It does seem like alot of trajadies are going on recently. We can only pray and keep plugging along. XXOO


I loved that Sabra won! Dave said he's bummed it won't be on this week...me too!

HUGS
XXOO

11:00 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Hey Cinda, I know the way it is going around the world is sad... we just have to keep praying and keep them all in our prayers. Keep on keepin.

Sabra won! I will miss the show this week.

Your cup cakes look yummy ~ it is good to see that you are enjoying the little things that make a difference. Your heart is not harden. You are sensitive to what goes on around you.
Cinda, you are a sweetie. I am very happy and proud to call you my friend.

bunches of hugs to you

3:24 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I am praying with you love.

I ask you to do a meditation today-even for a minute. Imagine yourself at the age you want to live until-see and feel yourself strong and happy and agile-HEALTHY.

Attract health my love.

Your cosmos have brought me such joy-it is like we are connected through them:)

You are such a blessing and beautiful heart.
Hugs and sweet kisses my friend.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Oh, WOWEE! Gee Whiz! Thank you, Cinda, for the complements. I am really glad you liked the book. As for CHRYSALIS, what a bargain!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey,

I just now read this - and saw my birthday wish. You are so good and sweet to me!!

I have all the goodies you sent me spread all around my room. I am feeling MUCH better. It meant so much to me to know that people were caring about me. And now all my thoughts and prayers are going out to you my dear sweet friend!!

Hey - git yer butt over to the new ZNE forums. We really miss you over there. Just check in!

http://www.ZNEart.net

xoxo - Chel

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home