Thursday, August 16, 2007

****kIND OF THRILLING!!!****

back in JUNE, June 18th on a Monday to be exact, I was busy Blog Visiting and I visited Beauty Full Vedrana's Blog. Violet Metamorphosis
She had us visit "The Houston Literary Review" for her photography! I LOVED it and on a lark I thought I would send a sample of one of my collages and wondered if they would be interested! They were!!! sOOOoooooo YOU can check out 3 of my collages here today!!! "Miss August" wasn't selected as I was HOPING she would be! since it is August! Maybe they thought she was too ugly!!! LOL I don't really care, just to be recognized for your art is thrilling!(and notice the grass background, it was in a magazine not too long ago and You have copyright issues sooooOOOOoooo) Thank YOU !"Houston Literary Review!!!" and Vedrana, did YOU notice the little striped leggings on "Be Romantic" I told Vedrana if they accepted my art I would do one for her dedicating it to her by striped legs!!! Like hers seen here!!!http://thehoustonliteraryreview.com/summer2007photography.aspxHere's mine! WOOT!(Blowing my own horn isn't my cup of tea but Hey! I knew YOU would be interested and they have many venues, maybe I'll be looking at your stuff!!! Yeah! hehe)http://thehoustonliteraryreview.com/august2007photographyii.aspx

10 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

WooHoo Cinda, that is thrilling. Congrats! Sabra, all the way but I Tivo'd it so don't tell me yet. :) I'm loving this show! XXOO

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

That is wonderful, just wonderful! What great exposure! I'm thinking this is a great venue for you!! Go, girl!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

That is so cool Cinda! Congratulations! Your collages are unique... I can always recognize Cro work and now will many others. Bravooooo!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

hey dear, congratulations!!! i'm gald i could help :) love your art, moon dance is magical xoxo
p.s. thanks for little striped leggings :))

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cinda,

I am SO happy for you! I think your wonderful artwork and beautiful spirit should be spread all over the universe! Hooray. What a lovely world we would have then.

Thank you for your recent card and art. My heart is touched.

xoxo always!

- Chel

2:03 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

This is fantastic news!! I went over to see your collages and they are wonderful, as always. You have so much talent and I'm so happy that your artwork is being seen by more and more people. Congratulations!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Yeah, Hip, Hip Hoorah!! Congratulations. That is so exciting...And you blow that horn all you want, we want to know what's going on with you...!
This is going to be great for you!!! I say like the others, GO Girl!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hey Cinda! THat is fabulous, dahling! I love your collages! Say.. how a out your daughter? Did she get a job teaching here in Charleston?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

So cool Cinda! I am not a bit surprised! Congratulations sweetie..Good for you! I am blowing a horn for you!!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intuitively infectives lectured transgenic optima kathy actions yearimpacts wholly franz stylishly
lolikneri havaqatsu

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home