Thursday, June 28, 2007

~*DREAMS OF DANCING AND TURTLE LOVE*~



gOOD DAY SWEETIES! How do YOU love that hat on that gal??? Do YOU remember when I posted back on May 18th, "MAY YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A TURTLE"?!!! LOL well, my mom and dad did!!! Mom calls me or I call her every day and she always has tales of the wildlife out there on Gregory's Run where I grew up! They have been filling a hole in a tree up with peanut butter and lots of critters are coming to this feast! It seems every time we talk, mom says O! we have a new critter to add to the menagerie!(don't YOU just LOVE to say that word?!!! lol)
They feed peanuts to the Blue Jays and sometimes a squirrel might get one if they are lucky, the Jays are now whistleing at her to come out for more now! Spoiled! A raccoon is coming now + a small deer + some more just sometimes, 3 crows, squirrels, I think 4 and they love to shake their tails and scare off the poor crows! lol She saw a groundhog the other day, he hasn't come back yet, there's 2 ducks, a neighbor's dog tries to get to the peanut butter hole+ mom couldn't believe Monday there sat a HAWK!!! Phew! She said she looked out one day and there was this BIG thing just sitting out near the Pole building. She couldn't seeeeeeeee what it was soooOOOooo she went out there and there it was, a very BIG OLD turtle!!! I've been out since visiting and haven't seen it yet!! I remember dad though finding these big turtles in the creek out there and they would SNAP at YOU! EEeeeeeeEEEK! I told her she had better lay off feeding those critters, she's going to get a bear!!!
as YOU can seeeeeeeee in my Sunday newspaper, bears were spotted not too far from here in Bridgeport! I know there's bears out there where my folks live, I just hope they don't end up on their doorstep!
Has anyone heard of DOXA DANCE??? I think I might like this!!! It's a worship dance group! I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeee where they are performing! It looks very pretty in the photos in our paper! I googled Doxa Dance and theres a gal that is teaching it not too far from where I live! I would want to go with a friend though I think! I'm kind of shy believe it or not!!! LOL
well, I must go read my Laini Book, I just heard the mail come sooOOOOooo tootles!!! Let me know if YOU seeeeeeeee a turtle!!! xoxooxoxoxox, Cinda

12 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Good Morning....What a fun and newsy post this morning....loved it all...all those little critters, and turtles too.

Yes, the hat is delightful, all your art work is doll!!
Love and Hugs

12:18 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

oh, what a beautiful collage!!! :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

That's one cool hat Cinda! I know where the critter gene came from. lol

Go see those dancers or I'll start clucking at you!

Didn't you just love Hawk as a hummingbird on our dance show?

XXOO

10:09 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

What a calming fun post to read. Thanks, for the turtle update. We used to have a friend who had a pet turtle that got it back feet mostly eaten off by racoons. Isn't that just gross. He lived a few more years though. About all the turtles I see here are the common box turtles. I'll tell you if I see one.

5:47 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Doxa Dance eh? Sounds interesting...lol Happy july 4th to you two sweetie! Thanks for stoppin by me blog.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Hey Cinda - just popped in for a visit...what a fun read and collage! :o)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi, there...Always love visiting your blog and seeing your new collages.

Your mother was smart to put the peanut butter in a hole in the tree. I smeared peanut butter on a tree last winter--and the huge grease spot is still there! Oops.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Gracey said...

I saw a turtle last week....actually my coworker's son found it wondering the street; it must have come by the creek, so we all took him back to the creek. He was a real cutie but he didn't snap at us thankfully! :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Another beautiful collage by CRO! I LOVE the turtle hat, and want one just like it. Thanks for sharing tales of the peanutbutter tree!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love the turtle love! What a great collage!

Wish you were camping with me!

hugs!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Todd Camplin said...

I love your art work. Collages are always great fun to make.

11:20 PM  
Blogger ottoblotto said...

most excellent collage work

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home