Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SHE'S BACK!!! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!



WOOT! I'm bringing back one of my old comment photos, Miss Cinda Rae O!!!! the turquoise cro gal!!!(from Monday, January 15, 2007 archives from my Blog) As YOU can seeeeeeeeee, I have her on a t-shirt!!! I think she is cute, my daughter thinks she is hilarious!!! O well, everyone's taste is different!
I opened up a Cafe Press store, YOU can click onto it on my sidebar anytime or click here***http://www.cafepress.com/turquoisecro/As YOU can seeeeeeeeeeee, I don't have much in it!! Phew! I like to seeeeeeee firsthand what I'm selling sooOOOOOooo the "She is My Friend" tiles are from a collage I did for a friend, Thea to let YOU know back in March of this year.(Thursday, March 29, 2007 archives) The colors are very pretty on this though and I LOVE my shirt, it is sooOOOooo soft! and it is FUN to wear it out and seeeeeeeeeee all the reactions of people! LOL
I had to change the lettering on the collage for the tile I am selling just soOOOOoo YOU could read it! ( "She is My Friend")
as YOU can seeeeeeeeeee, the red tiles, the one on the left I had to revise the pic and include Cro on it but I'm GIVING the one on the right away, it is my very first tile I bought!!! I'll sign it on the back. The one I revised will be for sale on Cro stuff ASAP!!! SOOoooOOO If YOU would like to be in my drawing, leave me a comment!!! I'll draw your name out Friday morning!!!
I'll be putting some tiles on my Cro Stuff Blog soon!Check it out on my sidebar! GOOD LUCK!!!! hehehe

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Good luck on your new site and in selling some of your stuff. That is getting organized, girl! Good for you!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Get more work up girl! Add my name in the hat, please. Good luck!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I think that it is very cool that you are wearing your art! Good luck with cafepress. xo

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I'm gonna have to get me one of those shirts! I love me my Cinda art!!! :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments and prezzies. You are in my prayers too. We are two peas in a pod sometimes - eh?

You made my birthday special, my wonderful friend. THANK YOU again!

xoxoxo - Chel

9:27 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Good luck with CP store and Happy Day Cro!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

You are just a busy gal!! I love the idea of the tee shirts with your artwork on them....what a fun shirt to wear.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

oh, i love your t-shirt :) it's cool to wear your art, xoxo

1:04 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I just absolutely adore the tile my love. I have to take a pic and post it on my blog. I iwll do that this week for sure.

It is on my wrapping desk and I look at it and smile every day:)
Thinking of you
Lots of love

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home