Friday, November 02, 2007

~~~***SOMETIMES***~~~



i AM SPEECHLESS!
yesterday I got this Divine Quilt in my old rusty mailbox! I know, how lucky can someone get??!
This is from a woman I met just recently who bid on my art tiles on the "Hope Sees A Star" Auction. A woman who has lost her precious 19 year old daughter Stevie Christine to brain cancer. A woman who shares a lot of things I Love. On this Friday I am thankful for my health, my healthy husband, my healthy children, my family and my friends. I have this beautiful quilt hanging above my computer which everytime I look at it, I told Gina I would pray for her and all her family. Her life changed on April 19,2007. We never know, sooOOOOOooo we must be thankful of what we have now.
" We need to learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose." Gandi
Have a Blessed Week-end and Be still for a few minutes and BE THANKFUL! I'm still at a loss of words why these deaths happen at such an early age, it should never happen, parents outliving their children. All I can do is sit still and wait and pray for HOPE. xoxooxoxoxo,sweet dreams
Thank YOU! Gina

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Cinda: What a precious post. And the quilt...Oh my goodness. I clicked on it to see the detail and I love the picture...and the caption "Secret". How intreiging!!

How very sad she lot her precious daughter. Life is full of sadness and joy...all mixed up together.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

This morning at breakfast with friends, a lady and I were talking about how sometimes we forget to be thankful and joyful at ALL Times. If you look up the meaning of all it means all! Wow! Good reminder and beautiful quilt. I hope she doesn't mind if I pray for her also.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

How sad to lose a daughter at such a young age. You're so right that we need to be thankful for all that we have. We never know when it could be taken away.

The quilt is beautiful! And now you have a new friend to be thankful for.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

it's sad she lost her daughter but her creativity is amazing, beautiful...i love how you're grateful for all the beauty, blessings in your life, xoxo

1:27 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Oh cinda, how beautiful; how heartbreaking the source; how wonderful to have this reminder to always give thanks even when the hard times visit us. Love, Annie

4:23 PM  
Blogger Gabriell said...

Cinda,

I just found you blog again...I try to save it in favorites but it gets lost, like the socks and batteries. Thank you for the sweet words about my little quilt. I am so glad you like it. I am so glad I have met you, getting an email from you is like a little bit of sunshine.

Every day is the most important day of your life.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home