Monday, November 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EVERYONE IN NOVEMBER! hehe



MY BIRTHDAY was yesterday, the 11th! I usually seeeeeeeeeee a parade on my birthday but not this year because it was on Sunday although they did have one 30 miles away and one Saturday 5 minutes from here! O well, I slept in! My son, Damon and fiancee' Natalie came over and we had coffee and cake! Yummy! I LOVE birthday cake's taste!!! I wanted a white cake with white icing but the bakery gave me a yellow cake with white icing!!! O well, it was delicious!!! This is the first year my daughter Gina has missed my birthday but she lives away now! I'll be seeeeeeeeeeeeing her soon on Thanksgiving!!! Yayyyy! So it was just my hubby, my two sons, Damon and Mario and Natalie! My mom and dad couldn't make it either but I got some nice gifts(smelly yummy lotions,lip balms ect) and $$$$$$$$$$$$ which always comes in handy!!! Can YOU tell what I got from Damon and Natalie??!! Besides the necklace and bracelet set YOU seeeeeee in my Cro cartoon birthday pics, it's a tray set!!! Yayyyyyyyyy! I'll be watching tv and eating something yummy on these!!! I know of Zorana, Annie and Rebecca having a Birthday in November!!! Is YOURS????!!! Let me know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY November Babes!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TO all YOU wonderful other month's Babes!!!and HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!! Remember all the military guys and dolls in our prayers!xoxoxoxooxooxoxxoo,Cinda


9 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Dear Cinda! I feel so horrible... I'm so bad with dates. I can't believe you remember when my birthday is and I skipped yours. Arghhhhhh! It will change. I wish you health and happy days and love and everything wonderful! You are a sweet, sweet lady. Happy Birthday!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

And guess whose grand daughter is being born tonight. My daughter ate after seeing the doctor and before the results of the blood test determined she had to come in right now. So at 8 this evening. It was close to your birthday, though. Happy Birthday a day late.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Well Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl. Love the pictures!! What a happy time. I miss my kids too. But will go to Southern CA for Thanksgiving and love on all of them.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh, no!! I missed your birthday! I'm sending you lots of (late) birthday wishes anyway.

Today is my son's birthday!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Happy birthday, happy birthday to you! So glad you had a yummy cake. Hey your daughters name is Gina like me : ) Love the cool pics - neat coloring.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

*happy birthday!* sending you many hugs and kisses :) i hope my present will arrive soon

3:11 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cinda. Four more days and the decades turns for me. Arghhh. Oh, and be sure to come by for a visit. You've been tagged.
Hugs
Annie

8:24 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Happy Birthday Cro!! Love the wrap! My hubs bday was the 12th. Scorpios rock! Hope you have a very blessed year!

9:28 AM  
Blogger J C said...

My grandmother's birthday was Nov 11 also. She was very special to me. Must be good people born that date, huh?

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home