Monday, November 05, 2007

*****IT'S BEEN A YEAR*****


Some of YOU may remember this picture of my little SWEET GRANDMA GARNET! This was taken in August last year when the Davisson Brothers, and my dad and mom, my 2 aunts who are daughters of this sweetie,Grandma's friend, and some other cousins visited and played country music! In November, Grandma Garnet passed. SooOOOOooo that's why I say EnJOY! NOW! whoever and whatever YOU can!
" Grandma Garnet "
I've not forgotten YOU
My little Darling
My little Darling
I miss your smile
and your little saying
when YOU got tickled,
"OH, SUGAR"
"Oh! SUGAR!"
O! I miss YOU
My Little Darling
Cinda Rae

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

What a beautiful picture to treasure and keep, but, oh darn Cinda. You've got me crying. I hate crying. Hugs, Annie

4:21 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

My condolences Cro! What a beutiful pic and a beautiful name! Hugs and love to you. And your right- Carpe Diem!!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

a wonderful rememberance...for a beautiful life...blessings, rebecca

7:54 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a wonderful picture, and treasure forever. And the poem, what a delightful tribute to a darling little Grandma.
Love and Hugs
Wanda

4:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time together and know how we should be so excited about loving those around us! Good poem too.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful, i agree..we must enjoy our moments :)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home