Sunday, November 18, 2007

MEET ALL THE GIRLS!!! CAWWWWW CAWWWWW TOO!


AS YOU can seeeeeeeee I've been busy this week-end!!! hehe They all are on Ebay except the one crow in the white doily!!! Maybe she will go to eBay too, maybe etsy!!! and that snowman is supposed to be prim but maybe he isn't dirty looking or old looking enough!(he's not in this pic as you can seeeeee, he's too tall soooooo I didn't fool with him tonight! YOU can check him out on my link to eBay) Phew! I did list a Prim on my etsy! too I did last year! Check it out!!! hehe i just LOVE crows!!!CAWWWWWW CAWWWWWWW!!! HERE'S THE LINK TO MY EBAY CRO STUFF!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Sweet girls and birdies! Good luck with the sales :-)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Your Post makes me happy just coming here! Colors, laughter, your way of saying things...and I love, love your comments on my blog!! Always look forward to them!!! :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I LOVE them all! You are so talented. AND you have them up very cheap. Hope they find a good home. OH and BTW my daughter loved your prints. She wants to hang one in her bedroom! Told ya! You rock Cro!

7:19 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I LOVE them all! You are so talented. AND you have them up very cheap. Hope they find a good home. OH and BTW my daughter loved your prints. She wants to hang one in her bedroom! Told ya! You rock Cro!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Nice to meet the girls, you have been busy, love it!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home