Sunday, November 25, 2007

***ZAZZLE ME!!!***



hURRY!!! If YOU *** H U R R Y **** YOU can create and order some stamps that YOU can use on your letters in the mail!!! I ordered some pics from Winkflash and I'm adding myself in more collages!!! hehe I think I want to be REMEMBERED!!! Here's one of my stamps! I just ordered the close-up! Here is the website but YOU have to hurry, the sale ends today, what time I don't http://www.zazzle.com/know, I just opened their email today myself!!! Phew!!
**********

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

I love the Whew! Rats, I know what I didn't do. I didn't so the Xmas letter! Argh! Have to get on that.

3:13 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

COOL BEANS! Love the piece below. Glad you had a good thanksgiving. I am feeling quite thankful and blessed today myself. HAPPY MONDAY CRO!! OH and I'm behind on my email but will respond soon. Kids are home and taking over my puter time! LOl

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home