Thursday, November 15, 2007

~~~***FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!***~~~



I declare TODAY as CRO FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! i LOVE getting mail and LOOK!!! what I got today!!! A BEAUTY FULL necklace, some SWEET drawings(I love the gal's sweet heart turquoise blouse!hehe) made especially for me!!!by the SWEET ,and talented Vedrana from Zagreb, Croatia WOOT! and a Teddy Bear card from my other sweetie, Gina! I'm sOOOOOooOOOOOO GLAD I started Blogging! or I wouldn't be wearing this beauty full necklace!!! I LOVE everything Vedrana, the letter is soOOOOoOOOO sweet and beauty full just like YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! from the deepest of my heart!!! Gina is coming home for Thanksgiving and she is one my best friends!!!too! We get along soOOOoooo, everytime we get together laughter comes soOOooo easily!!!
Hey! Annie! She tagged me, wanting to know about my Blogging name, "Turquoise CRO Thyme" soOOOOoooO scroll clear to the bottom of February, 2006 til YOU get to Feb. 19 and I explain everything!!!! I'll tag Vedrana!!! http://violetmetamorphosis.blogspot.com/hehehehehttp://turquoisecro.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html
I LOVE YOU ALL sOOOOO XOXOXOOOXOXOXOXO'S!!! and HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!Turquoise CRO ps. I truly LOVE this necklace, it suits me to a T!!! hehe I LOVE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!and the color of the beads is soOOOOOOO pretty!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! VEDRANA!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Well finding out about your name is going to be a treasure hunt!!
Love the cards!

4:42 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

You darlin are a WONDERFUL friend!! happy Friendship Day to you! Have a great weekend!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

aww, i'm so happy you like it! :) card form Gina is wonderful 2, happy friendship day! xoxo

10:36 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hooray for mail! Happy day to you too : )

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cinda! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I'm so glad you introduced yourself! I'll be back to visit you again. ~ hugs, Lynda ♥

1:56 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Halo sweet friend!!

stopping in to get caught up on your blog, I have been away too long ;)

oh such lovely new blog posts!! Happy belated bday! & I love that quilt you aquired, so beautiful!!

hope all is wonderful in your world~

xo ~Bella

9:06 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Happy belated birthday, Cro. Hope your day was magical. Looks like it was! I love those muse collage cards you did a couple posts back. Friendship is special and I'm glad you're my cyberfriend! Since you like to get stuff in the mail, email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a little late birthday present, just cuz I want to! :)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Oh, Blessings abound! How approipate is the necklace. I have to go dig into your name, TC.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home