Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CELEBRATE THE BIBLE


I'M CELEBRATING TODAY WITH MY BIBLE! I LOVE READING IN MY BIBLE AND IT IS ALWAYS SWEETER READ WITH A FRIEND!
Every Tuesday is the day I spend an hour or so reading and talking about the Bible with my dear friend, Terry! Whenever I am sad or feel I need something, I go and get my Bible and curl up in my bed and read, read, read!!!! SooOOOOOoOOOo this is my SPC(Self Portrait Challenge) for this week! I just turned to Matthew 22;37 and it says, Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. That says it all doesn't it? Hope YOU have a SWEET day filled with much lovexoxooxoxoxSWEET DREAMS, xoxoooxooxooxooo

5 Comments:

Blogger bluembrownlee said...

LOL - that frozen cow pile sounded like it was painful! Too funny. And are you on ETSY as well? How neat! And I LOVE Marilyn Monroe (I saw your other blogger's profile with your ETSY shop on it.) In fact, my MySpace page (there's a link to it on my blogger site) has a background that is entirely filled with Marilyn! I love her. Nice to meet you!
-Mary :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Honey, I celebrate it every day!!!My favorite BOOK!!!

You are a sweetie, and I love how you love life, and your Bible!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

The Bible is a great book of inspiration and Hope. AND I actually caught some good stuff from the Bible...via Joyce Meyer this morning. Her stuff can be so timely for me. ANYHOO...I have an award for you, waiting at my blog. Stop on by Cro!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I pass all my books on but that one. Enjoy your bible study with Terry.

Hugs

1:39 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful portrait :)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home