Sunday, January 20, 2008

*****HURRY, HURRY!!! MAKE YOURSELF SOME POSTCARDS!***


o! O! I get soOOOoOooo frustrated with not enough time for everything!!! I wanted to get this on sooner soOOoOOooO YOU could check this out!!! It is soOOOOoOOo very cheap right now!!! I can't believe it!!! I've told a few of my friends already but I thought today why not tell YOU!!!! I'd LOVE to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee your postcards or whatever YOU decide to create at this FANTASTIC site!!! The standard postcards and oversized postcards are FREE now, I ordered 2 bunches of the standard and I thought I'd try the oversized too! They also have some other things FREE! I think my price came to $7.46 or something to mail!!! WOWIEEEEEEE!!! Let me know if YOU try this!!! All YOU have to do is download your FAVORITE art piece or whatever and design a back! Maybe YOU can even leave the back blank if YOU really wanted to! HOPE YOU try it!!! Let me know if YOU do!
LOOK for these postcards to be SOON in my ETSY SHOPPE!!! WOOT!!! I'll be checking yours hopefully soon too!!! xoxooxoxooxox

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

You are an amazing woman...truly!
I couln't keep up with you if I had a Harley Davidson!!
Love all your artwork...It is so very you and unique!!
Love and Hugs Girlfriend
Wanda

7:37 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Cool idea for Valentines Day...now if only there was more time in the day and less of yucky life stuff. Hippy Happy Monday Cro!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home