Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SPC#4*** CELEBRATING ANOTHER'S CREATIVITY***



Some of YOU sweet gals may recognize this gal's artwork right off! Allison does amazing work and as YOU can seeeeeeeee, she is one of my fav! The first one I bought reads, "She's on her way from misery to happiness today." The second one reads, "She remembers to breathe." Sigh The third necklace reads, "She's glad she has wings" YES! and the one I got yesterday in the mail reads, "She is a whirling carousel of creativity." YES! Yes!!!YES!!YES!!!!YOU can gohttp://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=7057458 here to seeeeeeee her creations!***but aLLISON SHOULD PUT ON HER BOXES, WARNING!!! These are addicting!!! tee hee! Thank YOU!!!!! SWEET GIRLY ALLISON!!! (wink)

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Ok, it's gonna be all your fault when I become addicted!! I'm going over to visit her etsy shop now! Those are just soooo cute.

7:08 PM  
Blogger allison strine said...

Oh, my gosh, if you aren't the sweetest, Cinda! Thank you so much for this loverly post - you just made my day! WOOT!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger bluembrownlee said...

Those are great! I love ETSY too. So many good things, so little time!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Timaree said...

It's really neat when you find a style that you can like so much. I'm off to look at her shop.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

That's what I've been trying to do these past couple of days..."breathe"
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. LOL

The artwork is quite lovely.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home