Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LET'S CELEBRATE ANYWAY!



Let's
CELEBRATE TODAY! Sometimes I wake up sad for the whole world, those Congo women that are being raped every day, those little children going hungry, those polar bears looking for a home, those starving, those sick, those just getting by paycheck to paycheck, those homeless, those being abused, those lonely, those dying! Phew, the list goes on and on and what can I do about it? I can donate $$$$$$ to some worthy causes, and I can pray! I woke up sad for the whole world today but I am celebrating this new day anyway! I'm GLAD to be alive and to know YOU!!! sweet dreams, xoxoxoxoxoox PS. I have new post cards in my Etsy Shop of this, one of my favorite collages!

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad to be alive and to know you too!!! That's enough to celebrate. Smile!! Laugh!! Be happy!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

love this celebration!!! :) xoxo

1:14 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

LOVE the CELEBRATE collage! And yes, sometimes I have to remind myself..."This is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it." Well, I'm not feeling to joyful myself this morning, but I'm trying.....Hugs to your Cro!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Hey Cinda-licious! Not sure about the "Kat mural"...maybe just some boring paint...LOL As for the sig, go here:
http://www.mylivesignature.com
L8TR gator!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Timaree said...

The world makes me sad at times too. We give the $$$$ but it isn't enough. But we can offer a smile, or a hello. You never know how close to despair someone else is even if they seem to have everything. A little something given can spread way out by the end of the day. Hope you ended your day on a brighter note.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home