Thursday, February 19, 2009

Greetings from Turquoise CRO(Cinda Rae Oliverio)

Hi!
My name is Cinda Rae
I want to meet you all today
or tomorrow
thru happiness and sorrow
it's turquoise thyme
I LOVE the color TURQUOISE!
My FAV of all time
and thyme will help me spice it up!girls and boys
I love all the Blogs out there
it's EXCITING and a nice place to visit and BE
to seeeeeeee what everyone is up to and share
I'm nibby you will seeeeeee(LOL)
so HOPEFULLY I will seeeeeee YOU
and I'll need help PROBABLY
PC stuff, my brains, it doesn't get thru
GLAD to meet YOU, glad this is FREE!

3 years ago today, this is just what I wrote, February 19, 2006! Not even a pic! SOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo it's my BLOGAVERSARY!!!! sweet dreams! xoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxxoooxox

8 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

that's great, happy BLOGAVERSARY :) i'm glad we met!
HUGS & KISSES

5:21 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow, three years, way cool. I'm also gald I found you. Sometime I hope to find the time to read over more of your past posts. HAppy Anniversary.
Hugs, Tess

8:20 AM  
Blogger winnsangels said...

congrats. such a wonderful choice you made. cool first blog entry. I'll have to check my first entry. I have no clue when I started.

angels be with you,
Wendy xo

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Happy, Happy, happy blogaversary! Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Yay! We share our blog anniversary....to the day! Hasn't it been a fun three years? I'm glad you decided to blog and to share some of your art. Let's meet here again next year, same time!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

OH MY GOODNESS.....SWEET Girfriend!!!

Three (3) THREE YEARS ~~ I've only known you for a couple of those, but you are dear and near to my HEART !!

When I checked my mailbox today ~~~
Heaven was singing and a box was smiling!!

Turquoise CRO --dear sweet Cinda... I love my gift!! "Tweet" is sitting with me at my computer -sharing my love for you everytime I look at her!!

You are one special friend, and I love the message in the pocket~~~
You are a dear and I will thank God again in my prayers tonight for you!!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae!!!!!!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlyfriend....
I linked you to my post a few minutes ago for Monday Show and Tell...

Don't be surprised if you get a few visitors....


Love my "Tweet"

LOL:Wanda Mae

3:34 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

You are so clever. What a good idea rewriting your very first post. Love it. So glad WE met.

Don and I were talking last night (after admiring the postcards - YES, they arrived!) about the trip we want to make to the south after I retire in a couple of years. Civil War hound that he is, we are working out a plan and West Virginia and Clarksburg is on our visit list. Wheeee, WootWOOT.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home