Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME?!!











woof! Bowwwwwwwww Wowwwwww!
that means, "Hi!!! My name is Baby Rae!!! GLAD to meet YOU!!"


I'LL TELL YOU HOW!!! WHEN A LITTLE GIRL PUPPY GETS A BRAND NEW HOME(HAPPY) AND WHEN SOMEONE HATES TO SEEEEEEEEEEEE HER GO BUT IS ALLERGIC, AND CAN'T KEEP HER!!!(SAD)
WE CALLED HER BABY AND MY HUSBAND INSISTED HER MIDDLE NAME BE RAE LIKE MINE!!! SOOoooOOOo BABY RAE WAS WITH US A WEEK AND A HALF! SOMEONE, SOME FOOL DROPPED HER OFF AND AWAY SHE CAME TO GET SHELTER UNDER OUR PORCH! SHE WAS SCARED AND TIMID AT FIRST! SHE WAS ALWAYS SOOooooOOo GLAD AND HAPPY TO SEEEEEEEEEEE US WHEN WE CAME OUTSIDE TO FEED HER AND PLAY WITH HER! MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH PLAYED WITH HER EVERY EVENING AFTER SUPPER. WE BOTH WORE OLD WORK GLOVES BECAUSE HER TEETH AND CLAWS WERE VERY SHARP!
SHE IS AN ORNERY PUPPY BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE SHOES LIKE MOST PUPPIES. SHE LOVED TO BURY CHEW STICKS AND DIG HOLES!!! LOL SHE BARKED WHEN SHE SAW THE CROWS AND DEER. SHE EVEN MET FLUFFY!!! I DIDN'T SEEM TO BE ALLERGIC AT FIRST AND I WAS SOOooO GLAD!!! MY RESISTENCE WORE OUT AND I STARTED TO GET THE SAME SLANTED RED WATERY EYES AND SMALL DOTS FORMED ON MY NECK WHERE I HUGGED HER! I LOVE HER AND MISS HER. I AM HAPPY THOUGH WE FINALLY FOUND HER A GOOD HOME. A HOME WITH 2 BOYS AND ANOTHER PUP TO PLAY WITH!!! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS, DON'T YOU?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsn4KZkUBeg
MINE IS PUPPY LOVE!!! tee hee
"BABY RAE"
Bless her legs
Bless her head
Bless her body
Bless her ears
Bless her sweet brown eyes
Bless her coat of hair
Bless her mouth
Bless her tail
Bless her big heart
Bless her JOYOUS SPIRIT
Bless her Lord
all the days of
her life
She is gone
out of my sight
She is in my heart
FOREVER
Cro
just had to google peacock since it is part of my skirt!!!http://www.crystalinks.com/peacocks.html
sweet dreams!!!!!!! xoxoxoxooxxoxoxooxoxoxoxxoxoox


5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

CINDA!! I am sooo SOOOOOO glad you found a home for her. Would have been so painful to leave her at a place not to be named.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh sweet girlfriend ~~~ She has a wonderfulname, Baby Rae, rhymes with Wanda Mae, she has your love, she has a new home..... God is good even to our beloved animals.

We had to find homes for two wonderful cats before we moved here as two of my grandchildren are very allergic to cats.
It's hard....but necessary.

I'm trying to be back now to a normal routine waiting for the schedule of my surgery. They think within two weeks.

Love and Hugs
Wanda MAE (((((HUGS)))))

9:33 AM  
Blogger girlgonethreadwild said...

that is one cute pup!! I welcome those puppy kisses ANYTIME (allergic only to CATS, lol).

And.. hey wait a minute... that first pic a doll??? I just am in love with it! Truffuly.

happy day to you!

xo, monica :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

~~~ Oh how sweet is that little doggie!! ~~~

I'm soo glad she has a new and loving home, now. But SO SAD you can't have her to hug and love.

And aren't allergies Something ??!! ugghh..noah has them an' has been a MESS for over a WEEK! Ack!

Wishing you a Good Week!!

L.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

cute :) i hope she'll be happy at new home! love your collage, xoxo

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home