Thursday, March 19, 2009

````*LET'S MARCH ON *````









I'm soOOOooOoOOoo behind!!! I haven't been online too much these March days! There's a pic of my dad on his 83rd birthday with mom and me!!!I'm telling my husband, hurry up and take the pic already!!! tee hee That was March 5th! Mom has been having some health issues soOOOOOoO I've been worried, worried!!! PRAY!
With SPRING coming, I don't know about YOU, but I have to start LOOKING on my back porch for little nests!!! Phew! They sneak and almost start a nest every year different places, those little birdie rascals!!!
````A NEST IN YOUR HAIR````
SPRING, MY DARLINGS IS COMING HERE
TOMORROW, YES!
LET'S GIVE A BIG CHEER!
OH! I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND CARESS!
DON'T FORGET
TO LOOK AROUND HERE AND THERE
OR THOSE BIRDIES I BET
WILL BE BUILDING A NEST IN YOUR HAIR!!!
tee hee!!!!
Cro


5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda, you look just like your mom. I bet you've heard THAT before. Hugs, Annie

5:06 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh girlyfriend ~~ You are adorable in that picture... Look at those perfect cheek bones, and those eyes.... Lovly!

I'm so behind too, Cinda....trying to catch up little by little before I have some down time.

Loving you
Wanda

6:41 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Cinda, so good to see you here again. What a wonderful picture, you all look so cute. Saying a prayer for your mom, blessings to you all.
Tess

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

What a neat picture! I love it and the collage before it. Cool!

4:49 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

~~ My seeds are up!! ~~

Hollyhocks are looking promising, Cosmos are coming along, and now I want to plant my 'maters!!

Love the collage too!!

Your picture is just too wonderful for words!!

Hugz to you Cinda!!

L.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home