Wednesday, August 19, 2009

***~~~***REVIVAL***~~~***

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A REVIVAL?!!! I WENT TO ONE WHEN I WAS LITTLE. I THINK SOME OF US KIDS RAN AFTER EACH OTHER MORE THAN WE WERE IN THE REVIVAL! I LOVE TO SING IN CHURCH!
I'M NOT HERE TO PREACH, JUST A GENTLE REMINDER TO THANK THE GOOD LORD TODAY FOR ALL OUR BLESSINGS AND TO TOUCH SOMEONE WE LOVE AND LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM! A LITTLE HEAVEN ON EARTH!


HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS?!! I GOT A GLIMPSE OF A TITLE ON AOL AS I WAS SIGNING OFF SOOOOooOo I THOUGHT I WOULD GOOGLE WHAT I HAD SEEN! DO YOU BELIEVE NASA probe finds heaven – or something like it – on Mars « Derek Clontz THIS??!! IT MIGHT GIVE PEOPLE MORE HOPE?!!
OOPS! HERE IS ANOTHER SONG TOO!!xoxoxxoxooxoxxoxo
ps. just for curiosity, did anyone seeeeeeeeee a past winner from WV on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire " (is that what it's called?!)last night! Wanda was talking about co-incidences on her Blog and I said Yes, I've had that happen as I am collaging, a certain word is mentioned on TV as I am glueing it on........last night as I was just finishing my Revival collage this WV guy mentions REVIVAL!!!and Revival tent!! hehe Let me know if YOU saw this! I didn't hear all he said, was he referring to him winning like a revival?!! i imagine he was thinking the excitement, electricity and fervor!

9 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I did not see it. But yes, I've had that serentipitous connection happen, often when I'm reading and I hear the exact same word come out of someone's mouth at the moment that I'm reading that word.

I just touched my daughter. She will be very happy tonight when I bring home to her a fundraising discount card. Free food, discounted carwashes, and support for the university volleyball team. Go Warriors!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Nope, I was at Bible Study and I can't stand the show. But, I've had really spooky things happen like the same dreams as someone else on the same night, making people invite me to dinner when they were going to, stuff like that.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

i LOVE this collage!!! it speaks to me! yum.perfectly delicious!!!

has the word miracle come up for you today??

i hope so, as i am collecting miracles on my blog right now!

xoxoxo,
r

8:10 PM  
Blogger suze said...

I have also had that happen, but then I have all kinds of weird stuff happen to me. My niece and I always have the number 11 11 come up and we wonder what it means.
Or you call someone the exact time they are calling you on the phone.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Love the collage ~~ Funny how all of us have had those "connections".

So glad you liked what the mailman brought!!

Loving on you to night...
Wanda Mae

8:48 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Love the collage dear friend.

xoxoxo

12:28 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

My internet has been out AGAIN! But wanted to say thanks...I had the son email you. Hope he did. Will catch up soon...right now I got the little guy. Miss you Cro!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Cool collage. I love it. I've been to a evival before and loved it. Very emotionally charged......

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This post just knocks me out. You are SO talented that I can't find fitting superlatives....
thanks for the post...

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home