Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~O! SHUCKS!!!! IT'S GREAT TO SHUCK!!!~

YOU might have to click on this one to see both critters! hehe
a sight I see every morning through my curtains
I'm in the mood today to change curtains!! UG! It's a job! especially ironing them and hanging them!!! Wish me luck!


Isn't this a glorious sight???!!! mmmmMMMMMM!!!!
that's what I'll be doing later today, shucking some more ears of delicious corn!!! My sweetest friend Terry is supposed to help me chicken wire a garden spot for next year! That's a goal! We had gardens in the past before the deer, groundhogs, rabbits got thicker up here where I live! *sigh*


Isn't he a cutie????!! He has a brother or sister too, maybe a wife???!!! IF you EVER WONDERED who has the upper hand on who amongst the squirrels and crows, it's the squirrels!!! He chases them fussing and shaking his tail! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


I've got to get me some more zucchini!!! mmmMMMMMM! This is before I added lots and lots of shredded parmesian cheese!
Don't forget to SMILE TODAY! It makes this old world a better place that's for SURE!!!!! :) I'M THINKING OF YOU!!!
XOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOOOOXOOOXOX





6 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Your goodies look, oh so good!! And thank you for the reminder to smile my friend - I am smiling.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Mmmm, corn on the cob, yum, yum!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

All the eating looks good, but sadly I'm allergic to Zucchini! Is that just not right or what! I love zucchini and everyone puts it in everything, so I'm pretty careful, but it looked so good!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The use of tags is great . NICE!
Thanks for the links to such great blogs. I like to see what's new also and I just love to find someone showing how something is done!

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

11:50 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Yummy, critters and love. What a treat to vist. HUG

2:14 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh!! -- YUM!! ~~ Wish I could join you for the wonderful feast!!

L.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home