Saturday, January 02, 2010

~~***~DID ANYONE SEE THE BLUE MOON?~***~~

DID YOU SEE THE BLUE MOON??!!! I DIDN'T!! MAYBE i WAS TOO BUSY EATING CHOCOLATES!!(not really, it was kind of foggy and overcast the 31st!!) NEXT WEEK, I HAVE TO START SOME EXERCISE AND WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! HEY! THERE'S A CLUE ON THIS COLLAGE WHAT OTHER CANDY I HAVE BEEN EATING! IF YOU GUESS IT i'll SEND YOU SOME!!!NOT PEPPERMINT BARK, OR DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES!

AhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH!!! hehe HAVE YOUR SWEETIE BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!! IT IS SOOoooOOoooO RELAXING, ALMOST LIKE EATING OYSTERS!!! hehehe I ALMOST DIDN'T POST THIS BECAUSE I have QUITE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO ARE BATTLING BREAST CANCER AND LOSING THEIR HAIR!!! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU DEAR GALS TO GET YOUR HEALTH BACK, HEALING PRAYERS TO YOU!!!

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
JUST a little psalm to go with the blue moon,
psalm 72;7 In his days shall the righteous flourish; and a abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth AND to psalm 39;7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda, Happy times were had by all. I didn't not look at the blue moon. I was so warm and toasty, I did not want to lose the feeling. It was overcast anyway so I figured I would not be able to see much of anything anyway and then I would just be all cold and have to warm up again.

Happy New Year,
Hugs,
Annie

7:29 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Our hair doesn't matter dear friend, we care about you.

xoxoxo

2:08 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Happy New Year to You!! dear Cinda!! ~~ I saw a bit of the Full moon just before all the clouds came swirling over it..Now it's a whole brand new year..May you have all you want! ~ Especially Art Supplies!! Yay!

L.

6:30 AM  
Blogger rainbarrelexchange said...

Cinda,

I love your blog. Here is my blog. I have a long way to go to make it the way i want it but for now i guess it will have to do.

happy winter's day

Terry

12:11 PM  
Blogger rainbarrelexchange said...

Happy Winter's Day.

Your Friend

terry

12:13 PM  
Blogger rainbarrelexchange said...

I didn't see the blue moon but I wish I had.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home