Saturday, December 12, 2009

***~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY~***

As my Advent Christmas booklet says, Our Lady of Guadalupe"MARY" CHRISTMAS!!!http://www.catholicweb.com/media_index.cfm?fuseaction=view_article&partnerid=48&article_id=2402 HAIL MARY, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS. HOLY MARY, Mother of GOD, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
This is an old vase(I keep my tea bags in it!) I purchased after I was first married soOOOOo I have had it almost 36 years as of December 23!!! My husband, Jerry brought me into the Catholic faith, ALLELUIA!

I believe MARY's happiest days were her birth, her marriage, when JESUS LEPT IN HER WOMB at her friend Elizabeth's house***LUKE 1;41,the BIRTH of JESUS, and learning of the RISEN CHRIST****LUKE, chapter 24
Her saddest day was when her son Jesus was crucified****John 19;25


i awoke today recalling my last dream! I awoke thinking of Mary. This is the song I sang in my dream with another friend, i think it may have been Eileen.
IN THE GARDEN, one of my FAV songs of childhood learned in the Methodist church of Wilsonburg!
IN THE GARDEN
I come to the garden alone,
while the dew is still on the roses
and the voice I hear
falling on my ear
the SON of God discloses,
and he walks with me
and he talks with me,
and he tells me I am his own
and the JOY we share
as we tarry there
none other
has ever known
PLEASE VISIT Rebecca for pictures of MARY here***http://corazon.typepad.com/recuerda_mi_corazon/and Laurie here, it's her BIRTHDAY too!!!and more pictures of MARY**
Laurie Beth Zuckerman: iconARTe
MY DEAR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY TOO!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!
and I just got a phone call from my sweet daughter, Gina telling me her friend Kelly had her baby at 12:07 TODAY too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little sweet Roger and CONGRATS!!! to Kelly and Roger and all the family!!!
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

Holy Mary moher of God!
Much celebration in this post.
Blessings to you..hugs aNNa xo

6:17 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

thank you for this lovely and loving tribute.

xoxoxox,
rebecca

8:29 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

"Blessed is the fruit of your womb "Jesus".... Where would we be without Jesus. The Lover of our Souls, the Savior and Healing and the One and Only way to Heaven.

Yeah... Thats for a most loving and inpirational post, dear Cinda!

We are home from our Vegas trip with our son, and I'm very thankful to be home safe and sound and listing to my Christmas Music.

I have sang In the Garden at several funeral for dear loved one in the past. Love that song.

Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.
Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home