Sunday, December 20, 2009

**~*THE GIFT OF THE CARDINAL TREE*~**


REMEMBER THE TRACKS OF THE RACCOONS ON MY BACK PORCH, NOW THERE ARE MANY LITTLE BIRDIE TRACKS! I LOVE THEIR ARTWORK! hehe


HERE I AM!!! SHE SAYS, GAZING AT HER MATE!!!THE CARDINAL IS OUR STATE BIRD!!!


**~*THE GIFT OF THE CARDINAL TREE*~**
CARDINAL TREE
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A
CARDINAL TREE
O!!!!!! WHAT A GIFT
IT IS
TO SEE
A CARDINAL TREE!!!
CRO


I'M SOOoooOooOOO GLAD OUR FRIENDS STOPPED BY TOO TODAY!!!


PS. CLICK ON PICTURES TO SEEEEEEEEEE BETTER!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

you are a wild and lovely treasure...
as bright as a tree full of cardinals!

sending you love and more love...

xoxoxox,
rebecca

7:18 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cinda they are so beautiful. I love cardinals in the snow. Red and white is a magical combination.

Hope your daughter is all snug at home by now.

Love Renee xoxoxo

6:47 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Your Cardinal Tree is truly a "Christmas Gift" ~~ Thanks so much for sharing you special tree.

I'm loving you today, and wishing you the most blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with joy, peace, and good health....

Love and Hugs ~~ Merry Christmas
Wanda MAE.....

10:33 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

I would surely delight in seeing your Cardinal tree up close! I have Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal come to my feeders daily and when it's snowing oh how they pop out in the pure white world that surrounds them!!
May you delight in the season of JOY!
Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year to you!
love and light Anna xo

9:40 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Happy Holidays, my CRO friend. xoxoxo

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

happiness every day of 2010!

With art :o)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

That does it, Cinda. I'm coming to see you in the winter. I MUST see cardinals like this against a snowy backdrop. These photos had me getting all emotional.

10:35 PM  
Blogger rainbarrelexchange said...

I love your Cardinal pictures. They are the ornaments of winter.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home