Sunday, November 29, 2009

*~*A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST*~*

mmmmmmMMMMM! Squash and garlic frying in my old iron skillet
mmmmMMMMM! Lasagna and loaded with garlic ready to go in the oven(Yes, I got it fixed last week! just in time for holiday baking)



mmmmMMMMMMMMMM ***Lots and lots of garlic

mmmmmMMMMMM! Peppers, onions and Garlic (hehe)
____________________________________________________
YESTERDAY I was a frying pan fool!!! LOL Luckily, we live by a fresh produce house! Friday, we stopped in and they had over to the side where all the bargains are, lots and lots of lil boxes of garlic on sale!!! I want to go back for more because I love garlic and it is soOOOOOoo good for YOU!!! I WONDER, though does anyone know how to STORE THESE BEAUTIES??? Do YOU put them in a jar, a box, can YOU freeze garlic??!!! I'm going to have to google for some garlic info!! I HOPE YOU had a sweet Thanksgiving!
_____________________________________________________
Psalm 105;1***O Give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among his people......***2***Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him; talk ye of all his wondrous works***3***Glory ye his holy name;let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
ALLELUIA, ALLELUIA, ALLELUIA, PRAISE YE THE LORD!!!!!!
______________________________________________________
Now, I must go feed the crows and squirrels, also a Blue Jay here and there! I might have to chase Butchie, the black cat! He likes to hunt and try and creep upon my sweet lil squirrels!! YOU know what I'll be eating today!! hehe Garlic, anyone??!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

hello my darling of garlic and good cheer!! thank you for your loving, sweet, always inspiring presence in my life.

if we lived closer i would be right there beside you chopping garlic and humming along.

xoxoxoxo,
rebecca

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home