Monday, December 07, 2009

~*AND NOW THAT IT'S ALL OVER*~

Remember the sketchbook journal in my VLOG?!! I finally finished it!! The Art House Gallery sends YOU the sketchbook and then we are supposed to send it back. This book had too, too many pages soOOOOoOoo I did a lot of glueing and gesso work before beginning. I used 2 of my Moo cards, 2 of my postcards from my Etsy Shop, and a few pictures of mine! I included 2 of my poems which I might read to YOU(MAYBE) and a few favorite sayings +my FAV Bible Psalm which is Psalm 122;1***I was GLAD when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Included in the back of your sketchbook they gave YOU a theme! Mine is past, present and future.
WELCOME DEAR READER, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh my dear friend. It is beautiful and so full of hope and promise. Hope for the Future and promises from the past and present. I love all of the color and the words you included in this little book. Love, love, love it. Well done my dear, well done.

6:00 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Beautiful book!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home