Friday, December 18, 2009

THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF BIRDS, EVEN A SILLY CRO!

THIS IS A PRIM CHICK THAT SMELLS SOOooOo YUMMY! LOVE IT!!! THIS GAL AND HER HUBBY HAVE SWEET BIRDHOUSE FEEDERS FOR SALEFoLk Art Primitive Rustic Baby Star Chick by HarmonsCountryCrafts TOO!
ISN'T SHE LOVELY???!!! THIS GLITTER BIRD(I LOVE THE TURQUOISE RIBBON!) WAS MADE BY TRACIE! VISIT HER FOR NAThe Red Door StudioTURE GIFTS!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE, KIM'S BIRDIE AND ONE OF MY BIRDIES!!! HEHEHE GO HERE, SHE MAY HAVE MORE BIRDS FOR SALE!Queen of Arts




WELL, ON MY MEET AND GREET CRO VLOG, I MENTIONED I MIGHT READ SOME OF MY POETRY TO YOU! WELL, IT TOOK ME 10 DAYS TO GET THE NERVE TO POST THIS SILLY CRO VIDEO!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! TALK ABOUT SOMEONE LAUGHING AT THEMSELVES!!! PHEW!
CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
HAPPY WEEK-END!!!SWEETIES!!!!!!!! AND SWEET DREAMS!!!
X0X0XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I love the birdies in the window. Art imitating life, or is the vise versa.

Grampa's is very dashing on you. Good for you to have the nerve to post your vlog. I know it could not have been easy. Firsts never are.

12:53 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

LOL This actually is my maybe 7th vlog, the second up close and personal!! My first one was Dec 1st Annie!(of just me) My very first one was Novemeber 16th before I knew how to post them! hehe It is CRO Cawwwwwing for crows and I don't know even how I Youtubed that one, I don't think it is listed with my others!Phew! I'm having FUN though! Thank YOU for the compliments on my Grandpa's hat!!! LOL

1:59 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Crow gal! I m so glad you stopped by. I love it here in Florida!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Love all the birds! And you look great wearing your grandpa's hat! You're way ahead of me with your vlogs. I haven't attempted that yet!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Cinda, You are such a sweet heart. I loved your pics and your poem readings. You should definitely smile more as we got a glimpse of your big beautiful smile here. I misplaced your address and it's not on the postcard you sent. Please send me your address again. Thanks dear friend,
Merry Christmas.
Tess
raven1999@cox.net

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home