Tuesday, December 01, 2009

CRO MEET AND GREET ON FIRST UP CLOSE VLOG!



after I shot this video I got busy and made 2 purple critters out of the material YOU saw on my video!!! LOL Phew! I am kind of shy and I don't know about this video stuff but it is kind of FUN! I kind of seem upset at the Jo-Ann Fabric prices, well, I had a 50% off coupon but everything I had was already on sale(the magazines, not so much!!) The customer behind me loved me because she got my 50%coupon then! I HOPE she got to use it!!! She really thanked me!!! hehehe
My KITTY CAT is on sale over herehttp://www.crostuff.blogspot.com/ I tried putting on etsy but my pics are too big and I don't have a clue how to resize them for Etsy soOOOOOo I'll just try selling on my Cro Stuff Blog!!! SHOULD I KEEP THE DEARFOAMS? I'm kind of upset because they have tiny holes in them where they put those sales tags!! I got everything YOU see on my video on sale with birthday coupons!!! Woot! Have a JUICY day!!! sweeties!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ycumiliru.1accesshost.com/jydane.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

10:38 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Oh my God you have to make more videos.

If you could have seen my face you would be laughing your head off, I'm smiling like a cheschire cat.

Your beautiful and you have the nicest voice I have ever heard.

Love Renee xoxoxo

11:34 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Awwwww Renee!!!Thank YOU!! YOU've made my day!!! It looks like I'm going to have to change my comments setting! Anonymous had too much BS!!! for me! Love YOU gal!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Cinda, Your video was so relaxed and wonderful. I loved it. And yes, keep the dearfoams. They look so warm and comfy.
I got your surprise postcard and loved it too. I knew immediately it was from you. How sweet of you! Thank you for your kind words and comment love at my blog. Oh I do hope to See you again soon.
Love, Tess

6:58 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Love the video Girl! ~~ You need to make more of these!!

Hey! ~ It's the weekend - so go and have a Wonderful One!!

L.

6:18 AM  
Blogger deb did it said...

love it!! ~caw caw~ make more videos! KEEP THE BOOTS!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home