Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~***YUMMY PUMPKIN CORN CHOWDER***~

ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN?!!
TRY THIS YUMMY PUMPKIN CORN CHOWDER!!! MMMMMMMMM! i CAN'T WAIT TO WARM IT UP AGAIN TODAY!! DO YOU HAVE ANY YUMMY RECIPES? GO HERE FOR THIS ONE!!!(i didn't have any rosemary or mushrooms, darn it! !)http://www.joyouslybecoming.typepad.com/
I WAS LUCKY BECAUSE THE DAY BEFORE I HAD MADE THIS NACHO CHICKEN DISH SOoooOOoo I HAD PLENTY OF NUTRITIOUS CHICKEN BROTH!
**********************************************************
NACHO CHEESE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Chicken(I used a whole one but YOU can use chicken breasts or whatever chicken yOU have on hand)
CAMPBELL'S fiesta Nacho cheese soup----1 can
" Cheddar Cheese Soup-----1 can
Jar of Salsa
Totillia Chips(i used Tostitos Restaurant Style 100% corn tortillia chips)
cheddar cheese shredded
a lil milk
**************************************************
Boil chicken til it's done and tear chicken off of bones!
Place in a casserole dish, add soup cheeses, salsa and mix! Break up some chips and add them too. I also add lil bits of whatever cheese I have on hand and I added Lil chunks of Monterey Jack! mmMMMMMM! Pour a lil milk(not too much!) in each soup can and add. Mix. Cover mixture with some tortillia chips and then add shredded cheddar cheese or whatever cheese YOU might like. I cover dish with foil and bake at 350 til bubbling hot on bottom of pan!
HAVE A GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!DAY!
XOXOOOXOXXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOX


1 Comments:

Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh ~ !! ~ I need to try this, it soundz so yummy ~ !! ~ Hope you are having a great week ~ ! ~

Lauri

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home