Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ANGELS AMONG US

stepping into the old folk's home,
it won't be that long til I might have to face, a day like my dad, walking into this strange place, not a familiar face, how am I going to say good-bye? and leave him there, He wants to go home! but His health problems won't let him, I must remember this as I get into the car and leave him there, There's no-one strong enough in the family to KEEP lifting this strong man, soooooo I pray for guardian angels at least to lift our spirits! Tomorrow we take dad to a personal home and it is more homey than a nursing home I think........ anyway along this road I have been traveling with dad I have seen many angels! His doctor is one! always has time and understanding, if you say you are a nurse, I have immediate respect for you or a doctor! Of course there are ones that don't take time, just in it for the $$$$$$$$$ but I find more angels than anything! Hope you seeeeeeeeeeeeee an angel today! They are among us!

5 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

this is lovely. the angels are full of light and so whimsical.

warm thoughts with you and your family during this tough time.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Can't say anything to help you but I'm thinking about you and sending good energy to you and your family.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I'm thinking about you soo much today. I'm praying for you, your dad, & entire family. Love you, Cinda.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Thinking of you Cinda!!! Sorry to hear you are going through this! My thoughts are with you!!! Your dad is very lucky to have such a wonderful loving family and vise versa!!!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pic! Will be thinking of you...
a.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home